• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

Pages: 12345678..8

Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

lorraine
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

wer ko lagay?? di koh na understand eh?! :question:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

can i ask for the code on how to center the contents of the box of [b]"more about me" portion only[/b]?
Mr. Duff
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should I put the code?
~Gothic Nedd~
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharin ;] ;]
bangsat
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have all the box title centered except the time box (beetween my group and wvm boxes). I don't know the name of the box. Thanks

Last edited by bangsat (2007-10-05 00:53:54)

senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: [color=green]thankz this is wat i been looking for[/color]
laseniora31
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i put the center codes? just asking..im sorry to bother you :) :) :) [b][/b]
RenRenKy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in your external css =)
nymacarandas
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working for me.. i am usin fire fox... all i see is this...........a:hover{background:url('http://www.friendsterstyle.com/lglitter.gif'); }hr{background-image:url('http://www.friendsterstyle.com/lglitter.gif' );
KrYsTeLL
» n00b
1969-12-31

=( TenKyU
PRenriquez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... Code: /* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MASTER HEADERS */ .commonbox h1, .commonbox h2 { text-align: center !important; } HI IT DIDNT WORK FOR ME :/ I JUST SIMPLY WANT MY PROFILE STUFF IN THE CENTRE. CAN U PLEASE HELP ME?? THANK U! :D
elangot
» n00b
1969-12-31

{ Background Properties } table, tr, td { background-color:transparent;} body { background-color:000000; background-image:url('http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/mollyjane3593/untitled.jpg'); background-attachment:fixed; background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat; } .FreeCodeSource.com { Table Properties } .commonbox { border-style:dotted; border-width:1; border-color:999999; background-color:000000; background-image:url('Enter Image URL'); background-repeat:repeat; background-attachment:fixed; background-position:top center; } .commonbox h1, .commonbox h2 {background-color:000000;} .commonbox .evenrow {background-color:999999;} { Text Properties } .usercontent {font-family:arial !important; color:999999 !important; } .commonbox h1, .commonbox h2 {font-family:arial !important; color:999999 !important; } .data, .controlpanel .q {font-family:arial !important; color:999999 !important; } { Link Properties } .usercontent a, .usercontent a:link, .usercontent a:visited, .usercontent a:active {font-family:arial !important; color:999999 !important; text-decoration:overline; } .usercontent a:hover {font-family:arial !important; color:CCCCCC !important; font-style:normal; text-decoration:line-through; } { Button Properties } #controlPanelButtons a, #controlPanelButtons a:link, #controlPanelButtons a:visited {color:999999;background-color:000000;border-color:000000;font-family:arial !important; border-style:solid !important; } #controlPanelButtons a:hover {color:999999;background-color:000000;border-color:000000;} { Misc Properties } .commonbox .dr {background-color:000000;} .controlpanel .imgblock200 {border-color:000000; border-style:dotted;} .commonbox .imgblock75, .ir {border-color:000000; border-style:solid; border-width:0px; background-color:000000;} /* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MASTER HEADERS */ .commonbox h1, .commonbox h2 { text-align: center !important; }} hirs my code, i cannot add any of those codes, it doesnt work, help pls
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

u need to put it in a CSS extension. .. not there. .. :)
jOvz.want.to.revenge
» n00b
1969-12-31

. . .ahh!I was a freshman of making layouts..I don't know how i can make an extension file so i can put the codes and make the contents of my layout centralized..Could you give me the official site on how i can make an extension file?It was my problem as of now on my layouts..please help me... :(
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankies foh sharin =)
solido14
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 this 1!... but i have sumthing to ask... will this make my entire profile centered?...... 'coz im looking for a code that will only make texts/contents centered... not the boxes or whole profile....
mylene93
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mylene93]=)[/quote] [color=red]avoid spamming obey rules here![/color]
boypower
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should i put this code?? :paranoid:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um...what if i just want the control panel box texts to be centered? how to do that?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:31

[ 10 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy