• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 123456..6

Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Frazen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Naruto lovers. =( Features: - Talking jiraiya - Cool drop down list menu - Right Click Event (menu will appear instead of just a message box) LIVE PREVIEW: [align=center][url]http://www.freewebs.com/guidaz/naruto.html[/url][/align] SCREENSHOT: [align=center][img]http://photos-585.friendster.com/e1/photos/58/54/34744585/1_217886110l.jpg[/img][/align] CODE: <">sorry for my bad english...Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :)

Last edited by Frazen (2008-03-05 07:25:14)

beachbarbie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

nice layout for a newbie great overlay good job :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
gmrald123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

nice layout........!!!!!!!!!! :penguin: :puke:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:drool: that is freakin' cool! Make some more :D :thumbsup: [b]+rep[/b]
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for the reputation dude.. :)
lojace
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice Naruto Lay-out =)
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]omg... :O i lov it... :wow: awesome.... =) :thumbsup: keep it up dude..[/b]
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][align=center][b]dis is great!!! did u do this one? wow ur rily great!??! =) [/b][/align][/color]
krayola
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyc layee!!^^ lurve it!!^^ i luv naruto!!^^ very nyc really!!! =) :D :thumbsup:
lance0801
» n00b
1969-12-31

damn this is really cool!!! rock on \m/
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

nc 1 its so cute :lol:
i-nui_lee
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey,great layout i like it,hope you do more layout :)
♣crank♣
» n00b
1969-12-31

its so nice layout^^
aldreen_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer will i paste d code?????????? =)
ryoko
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's so kawaii!! I really like it!^^
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aldreen_05]wer will i paste d code?????????? =)[/quote] just change the value of the variables.. var id=""; <--- example var id="121312"; var comments = ""; <----- var comments="comments here.."; also don't do some spacing like this or else you'll get error----> var aboutme = " <a href='blah.htm'>Name: blaahh br</a> Age: blahh"; instead do like this --------> var aboutme ="Name:blahh <br> age:blahh"; and also never use this symbol inside the " "; ---> " instead use this --> ' example: var aboutme = "<a href="blah.html">blah</a>"; <--- wrong way var aboutme = "<a href='blah.htm'>blah</a>"; <-- correct way
aixle
» n00b
1969-12-31

:retard: :eh: [align=center][/align][b][/b][i][/i] ui,, ndi q alm kng pno ito paste,,, wer did i paste it
ebibondat
» n00b
1969-12-31

nc layout for a newbie
mebalti
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: luv your layout :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (2 thumbs up) I hope you will make a girly (like me) layout oneday..... I'll keep waiting...
jikontol
» Banned
1969-12-31

It's a nice overlay..... :thumbsup: but please complite this source...... please help......... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:12

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy