• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 1..123456

Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

orpheus
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

I have a question to ask.. why when I open my profile,the code of thiss overlay would not dissapear??? is this overlay not support with IE???:D
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

..nice layout..:D =II>[:ninja::ninja:]<II=
jayremz
» n00b
1969-12-31

super nice poh!!...
dorkangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually, im sooo confused abt the codes...pls specify what to edit and the codes not to edit anymore...ty...
kheimi
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) its so asteeg here in this site...
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice tnx 4 sharing
eheads87
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant edit the part of comments...when i load my file theres no comment...how come???btw its so cool but i cant hear jiraichi talking......
robby c_KeP
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) help tulongin dunk bosss gmn cara buat overlay yang bagus banget
blacktwilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( <">
blacktwilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">
lovcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.good work... really cool..:D
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eheads87@ sorry i didn't include any modules on this overlay.. Also about the talking jiraiya, I'm sure its working, maybe you mistakenly edited some part of the script. That would also affect all the effects of the overlay..( that would include the right click event , drop down menu and the navigation menu). make sure you edited the script correctly.. robby c_KeP@ please speak n english.. that post of yours is considered spamming.. blacktwilight@ same w/ you blacktwilight, please speak n english and also about the request you made, I'm not good n making overlays that doesn't fit my interest. sorry... lovecy @ thanks for the comments

Last edited by Frazen (2008-03-31 09:14:18)

khim8904
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really need your help about this.. help me to use this in my profile.. i dunno what to do..
ramboid17
» n00b
1969-12-31

man why is it tat no friends can be seen the profile?? the featured friends lol tell me what part of the code to edit... so i can make em appear :D tnx a lot!!
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyc layout but where the var comment?! uhm.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Remarks: shit - Too Bad :thumbsdown: - Bad :penguin: - Fair :thumbsup: - Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Very Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Excellent -------------------------------------------------------------------- Your Remarks : :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice lay :thumbsup:
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very nice layout!!
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

Dude...this is so very cooL...!! tnx for sharing.......
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its a big WOW! i lurve it!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:56

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy