• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 1123456

Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

aadrian
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

how can i use ur layouts=)
nightfall174
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

is somebody can make me an over layout???
Poring King
» n00b
1969-12-31

men i relly love your work i use your overlay now as my layouts& that talking jeraiya its cool! if i allready have +100 post i will give you repu keep it up thanks for sharing
saddest_surrender
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice lay....:thumbsup:
snowdrops
» n00b
1969-12-31

frazen bakit hinde gumana yong code ,mo sa profile ko..... mayroon ba akong dapat gawin
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ please use english for ur post.. anyway u can go here to start :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t2458-%5BTUTORIAL%5D-Making-Overlay-easy-way%21.html[/url]
chazychaz06
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to change the pic? pls help me.. tenx for the this.. great job dude..
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so simple just change the url of the img tag codes below.. <"><">
jhael
» n00b
1969-12-31

it luks cute but its so hard to edit that var something..... can you please make it more easier... please... my son will sure luv this layout wen he sees my friendster... heheheh...
ladycrime21
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i edit the layouts??
yennej26
» n00b
1969-12-31

;)
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:eh: wew!!! really cool huh!!!! dis is really nice..... keep it up.... keep making overlays.. but w8... i don't know anything about overlay... is this code shud be generated somewhere?? can u teach me plz....or any1 hir?? ehehe..LOLx..

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-03-14 06:26:58)

artmannn
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]good job :thumbsup:[/align] i like this one: [align=center]Right Click Event (menu will appear instead of just a message box[/align] thanks for sharing God bless
qurnia
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool!!! Wanna make the other one for me?:D I'm a newbie.

Last edited by qurnia (2008-03-14 10:05:02)

ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i luv it! can i use this? ^^
war114
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to overlay i dont know how it is work!!!! plz help and pm me
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im newbie so Please Completed this layout code :crybaby:
pirica2800
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i paste it? replay please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fauzismansa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hellllo,your Naruto layout is very good,i want to use that lay out but i can't make it so what must i do? please help me !!!!!!
orpheus
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice layout I would use this...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:35

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy