• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 1234566

Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

eneeryc505
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

its not working.. :(( i want to use it.... can u plz. help me..??? :crybaby: plz :cry:
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

it will work... :eh: just need to be patient.. =) :thumbsup:
chinonk
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o make some letter....
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

woooooo!!! the cutest layout ive ever seen! hehe...10/10!=)
dadheninlilmajen18q
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey may get dis layout is so nice... but how can i get it... and wer i should paste it............... :/
yanmehr08
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout my brother loves it a lot...but why it didn't work..???:(
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guys I swear that my layout is working perfectly :cry:.... if u r having difficulties in using my layout please don't hesitate to pm me... I'm online everyday and would really help u..
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoooaa! nice layout! ^^
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

how will it works???
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

perfect job bro!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
alexjane24
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like it! very clean, your good. well done! great job..
ralph1015
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi!!! how can i paste it in my profile? pls help me...
Sir.Oto7
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow bat ganun sa baba lang lumitaw pano po un san po ba ilalagay gegenerit pa po ba un?
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cant use it... d about me, media and comments wont work... plz help me and autorized me to use it... tnx... i'm newbies in overlaying... and i dont know anything about overlaying... i'm just followng instructions... tnx...
Hooven
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wont work now :(
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice layout..thanks for sharing
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my fave naruto...nice layout thnks foe sharin....:thumbsup:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

w0w.. nyc lay! tnx for shawin i8!
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:( I get it now, its time for me to change the codes and make it more easier to apply for the sake of peoples who doesn't know anything about javascript. really, i thought almost all overlay users knows little about java-scripting but it appears that only few knows it. I'll change the code and make it more easier to apply. sorry again guys. god bless you all...
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^,,, tnx 4 dis layout...^^ i really appreciate it... and it is easily to use.. make more overlay...^^ do more lots...^^ i dunno everything about making overlay...^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:58

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy