• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 123456..6

Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

sk8er_ghurl16
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

wow!...cool layout..i think i'll use this coz i like naruto a lot..
rionji
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

nice...
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for posting!
rionji
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D:thumbsup: nice nice nice...
leira27
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is so kawaii! :D thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
crest16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really love naruto can u make a lot more....the owning ones..=P keep it up..
i-nui_lee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]great layout!! but i found it hard to apply om my profile[/color]
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice Naruto Layout....this Is Save By Js??or Css??
Xuflit
» n00b
1969-12-31

HI Im completely newbie about this overlay layout could you tell me what is the party that i had to change in the code i try changing the var with user id but still it doesn't working what exactly i had to change TQ
Xuflit
» n00b
1969-12-31

sory i mean part not party
rionji
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nice layout :retard: but not working... where can i find the VAR CODE :crybaby: VAR ABOUT ME :crybaby: VAR MEDIA BOX :crybaby: ? huh :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:
AMY_JZE88
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout...
kimtuanzon
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D WOW dis is good :midfinger:
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one!! hope i can make one... i have a suggestion :thumbsup: ...why not hide the sub menu on mouse out? :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout...haven't you an other naruto layouts??
ricson_m182004
» n00b
1969-12-31

its very cool layout..but i when i tested it...it wont work bcoz of some codes that i put into it?!..even in about me section, media and comments i cant spawn them like what i did in my last prof to make it simple to edit.... can you show us some more examples to make it easy for us to edit your codes...just understand us i know i am not the only one having this kind of problem. just make this code more simple and try to put some code in it var comments = ""; <----- var comments="comments here.."; var aboutme = "<a href='blah.htm'>blah</a>"; var media="blahblahblah"; i am just a noob =) =)
amoralsickness
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice ... is fery nice :thumbsup:
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ricson_m182004]its very cool layout..but i when i tested it...it wont work bcoz of some codes that i put into it?!..even in about me section, media and comments i cant spawn them like what i did in my last prof to make it simple to edit.... can you show us some more examples to make it easy for us to edit your codes...just understand us i know i am not the only one having this kind of problem. just make this code more simple and try to put some code in it var comments = ""; <----- var comments="comments here.."; var aboutme = "<a href='blah.htm'>blah</a>"; var media="blahblahblah"; i am just a noob =) =)[/quote] Ok, assuming this is the code for your about me section: <">now to make it work, all your codes should be in one syntax (one line) like this: <">you will get an error if its not in one syntax and also don't use this symbol --> " instead use this --> ' :idea: if you think your code is to long for a single syntax you can also try this method: <">if still not working, show me the codes you edited and i'll check whats wrong w/ ur codes.. :midfinger: P.S sorry for my bad english...

Last edited by Frazen (2008-02-24 08:15:47)

ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's really cute :D
BORDZ2006
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i apply this layouts to my friendster, can i have a the process please..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:08

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy