• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 1..123456

Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

One of the BESTEST overlays I've seen. Too bad I'm too lazy to use it, haha. :thumbsup:
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

hey...it's nice... but thanks for sharing this... can u make more layout like sakura?

Last edited by khrixty_017 (2008-05-09 07:40:29)

LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow its so cool and cute.....i love it.......thanks.....
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow good job.. make more i love it
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice One.. Thanks For Sharing... Naruto fans Will Surely Love This..
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaah...i am a naruto lover...i love this lay...keep them coming..more more more... :D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

really nice layout..! =) hope i could learn making overlays..:lol:
R-i-Z-a-L
» FTalker
1969-12-31

your the best!! :thumbsup:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's not workin' in ma profile.. :crybaby: where should i put dat code?! .js/.css ?! :crybaby: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]its so khewl, thanks foe sharing.[/i]
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you should put wer should they paste it so newbies will not be confused
dying
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so cool layouts :) thanks for sharing :D
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ wow :o cool layie ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naruto scroll layout... it only works in ie... but i really like ur overlay... tnx for sharing... +1 repu for u...^^

Last edited by darkrenz (2008-07-04 06:50:11)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

where to post it? =|
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wii nice layout bro!! kip it up.. tnx for sharing..
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh wow! i really like that layout~ cute naruto n friends! yey~ i'm waiting fer this. *i always get confused using overlay* +repu added!
amirulzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice overlay...:thumbsup: keep it up..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Guys Its me again w/ a new layout... :) this is my second layout to be shared to everyone. It took me a week with lots of effort to finish this layout and I hope you like it especially to Narut

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:06

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy