• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

[code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

[quote=marywanna001]whoa. i tried but i failed. the codes must be uploaded to ripway as js file, am i right? is that all? that is what i did=|[/quote] all compiled tricks must be save in .txt cutie..;) upload it to your ripway,take the url of your .txt file and use the the linker code,] then paste it to your media...;)
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

great...thanx 4 sharing broo:thumbsup:
marywanna001
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=marywanna001]whoa. i tried but i failed. the codes must be uploaded to ripway as js file, am i right? is that all? that is what i did=|[/quote] all compiled tricks must be save in .txt cutie..;) upload it to your ripway,take the url of your .txt file and use the the linker code,] then paste it to your media...;)[/quote] will it show up instantly? because i'm pretty sure i followed the instructions but i can't see any result.. uh,, linker code? js ryt??
irumi
» n00b
1969-12-31

dude is it possible to center the content of what i have searched? like in your post #1 the picture is not in the center
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=irumi]dude is it possible to center the content of what i have searched? like in your post #1 the picture is not in the center[/quote] what do you mean by centered buddy?
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

help! the code doesnt work on my profile..:eh:
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i saw this code working on my friend's profile.. but it doesnt work on my friendster profile.. :(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ please avoid double posting follow the rules here! :arrow: do you know how to compile js scripts?(check sticky topics) :arrow: you need to use linker code for this...as of now we have only for firefox users..
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.. im super new here! hahaha.. i got ripway,is that what u mean?:D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=koleen_shigella]oh.. im super new here! hahaha.. i got ripway,is that what u mean?:D[/quote] that is why newbies should read the rules here first cutie... now if you wana learn how to compile js,go here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t23069-Linker%28FIREFOX-ONLY%29-idea-Jopet_Q-%28Temporary-Pain-Reliever%29.html[/url] about js linker: if you are a firefox user.go here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t23069-Linker%28FIREFOX-ONLY%29-idea-Jopet_Q-%28Temporary-Pain-Reliever%29.html[/url] hope you can make it..;)
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh thanks so much! IM WORKING ON IT.. :wallbash:
marywanna001
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]^ please avoid double posting follow the rules here! :arrow: do you know how to compile js scripts?(check sticky topics) :arrow: you need to use linker code for this...as of now we have only for firefox users..[/quote] yes i know how.. maybe it's not working because im using ie.. am i going to delete it? or it will work soon??
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=marywanna001][quote=lordheinz]^ please avoid double posting follow the rules here! :arrow: do you know how to compile js scripts?(check sticky topics) :arrow: you need to use linker code for this...as of now we have only for firefox users..[/quote] yes i know how.. maybe it's not working because im using ie.. am i going to delete it? or it will work soon??[/quote] if your still using the linker before..please do not touch,edit your files in your ripway...
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i got it! i got it! thanks to lordheinz..=)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for share...I luv it
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Cool..very,very cool!
pawnch
» n00b
1969-12-31

ThanKs fOr sHarinG:D:kiss:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]thank's for sharing[/b] :D
khim68
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir, how come when i click d button it didn't show up??=)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=khim68]sir, how come when i click d button it didn't show up??=)[/quote] what it didnt showed up..did you follow the instruction?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:02

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy