• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

[code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

candeemug
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

What Is A Linker And A Js Script? Where Can I Find Those? :(
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

where to put the code please help me :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
chocol8
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you please tell me how ca i do that in my friendster, thanks :)
marywanna001
» n00b
1969-12-31

for the js and css codes.. is it the same as what says in this tutorial??? http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html what about the onload handler?? where will i paste it?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=marywanna001]for the js and css codes.. is it the same as what says in this tutorial??? http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html what about the onload handler?? where will i paste it?[/quote] The onload handler is the main code for having all ur js codes to function correctly. Recommend you use this one from marfillaster. <">Then use the addbox function at this link....[url]http://h1.ripway.com/mumbhaki/addBoxGenerator.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-03-30 11:52:37)

marywanna001
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=marywanna001]for the js and css codes.. is it the same as what says in this tutorial??? http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html what about the onload handler?? where will i paste it?[/quote] The onload handler is the main code for having all ur js codes to function correctly. Recommend you use this one from marfillaster. <">Then use the addbox function at this link....[url]http://h1.ripway.com/mumbhaki/addBoxGenerator.html[/url][/quote] do i need to edit anything?

Last edited by marywanna001 (2008-03-30 12:22:56)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take a look at this part: [quote]//onload handler function onProfileLoad() { [b]//insert generated boxes here[/b] }[/quote] replace the [b]bold[/b] part with the codes in the first page,,=)
rolaine143
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there.!! that was so cool!!=|:thumbsup: ummm.. can u teach me how you created the intro in ur profile..? i really liked it..=) please teach me:(
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hey.. nice profiLe.. nice tweak.. so cool.. :O btw.. where are we going to put the code?? hehe.
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice :thumbsup:
khim68
» n00b
1969-12-31

iam using that sir....:thumbsup:
marywanna001
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]take a look at this part: [quote]//onload handler function onProfileLoad() { [b]//insert generated boxes here[/b] }[/quote] replace the [b]bold[/b] part with the codes in the first page,,=)[/quote] all of those codes?? i mean no need to cut?? or to go to ripway??

Last edited by marywanna001 (2008-03-31 10:15:02)

eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

@heinz........ found a funny thing.... :D I used my Test page to view my profile and i used to click [b]About me[/b]....... Then the layout of my main profile changed... because in my test page I put the linker in my More About Box. :puke: how can I solve to this prob??? or do I say Can this problem be solved??? :penguin: =) :thumbsup:
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

there is code that i will put in inside my onload handler... but im using marfillaster add box?
angeliruth
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice but how to link that to my profile? I'm confuse w/ the codes pls help me here look my friendster profile http://profiles.friendster.com/48170278
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice thinking.......
RaChEL05
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]nice trick!:thumbsup: I gotta try this one thanks Lordheinz![/align][/b]
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one lordheinzz thnx for sharin :thumbsup:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing.
Suigintou_Lilium
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:58

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy