• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

[code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

your welcome buddy... ;)
ie6
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

Are the js codes working right now? It's not showing up on your page, lordheinz! :cry:
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cheers to yuu buddy :thumbsup: ooops!. got to :penguin: :idea:
choochay
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont think it's working on any of the pages right now, just checked this and apparently there's something wrong with the js codes of friendster... i kept getting the error <">but love this code lordheinz, kudos to you and to your friend who gave you the code =)

Last edited by choochay (2008-02-12 09:02:57)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks choochay..well lets just wait for a while coz i think ripway is down by this time... and im sure youll gona have this trick in your profile... :)
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]It is NOT on ripway, it is functioning well ; it is on Friendster itself. New secret filter updating..... Wait for the final update till it goes back to normal but I guess , it needs another NEW JS linker again, after......... [/b] :wallbash: :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=asn585][b]It is NOT on ripway, it is functioning well ; it is on Friendster itself. New secret filter updating..... Wait for the final update till it goes back to normal but I guess , it needs another NEW JS linker again, after......... [/b] :wallbash: :penguin:[/quote] o my god..im begging fs ..please do not do this to us.... :crybaby:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Bobcar wrote from the other post : :arrow: [/b] [quote]Ripway is up so you can edit ur files it is just not tranferring the data to friendster or other sites.... :wallbash:[/quote] [b][color=blue]SO SAD , Friend.... :crybaby: [/color][/b] :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if ever im gona view my profile its working...but my sidebars wasnt loading,... im sure its just ripway guys having the problem...i assure you... just..plase im begging you not to touch your linker... =)
choochay
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=asn585][b]It is NOT on ripway, it is functioning well ; it is on Friendster itself. New secret filter updating..... Wait for the final update till it goes back to normal but I guess , it needs another NEW JS linker again, after......... [/b] :wallbash: :penguin:[/quote] im agreeing with asn here, because i cant view my profile (the one with the js), to think im starting to update my profile, lol but im still torn between friendster updating again or is it with ripway, hmmm... well lordheinz, guess we better keep our fingers crossed for the mean time... :D
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For some security reason / purposes , try to put your page in PRIVATE SETTING TEMPORARILY until it fix everything. Avoid touching anything , :arrow: Just wait and open again to the public after the STORM :o ..... :D :penguin:
ie6
» n00b
1969-12-31

IT's back on!! But, [b]Friendster just introduced PHOTO ALBUMS[/b] so we can't view the photos anymore, Lordheinz!! :(
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah Lordheinz, some of the addboxes that i use are gone I use youre add box generator by the way and this tweak too. Even my mp3 is gone, the clock and chatbox. :wallbash:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Guys relax [quote]first of all before jumping to any conclusion... go to help section... we are having discussion about the recent friendster update...[/quote] Thank you
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think the change friendster is making to the photogallery is affecting many users codes. If you are using the slideshow for ur photo gallery you might want to remove it.
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I think the change friendster is making to the photogallery is affecting many users codes. If you are using the slideshow for ur photo gallery you might want to remove it.[/quote] I tried getting rid of it, but still no luck :wallbash: Geeeezzz :wallbash: :wallbash:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

remove all script related to [b]gallery[/b]. ex: changing header box name (java script) that affected to another script work. :wasted:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im sorry guys..just woke up...il will check the problems in the office ok... you dont have to worry...yah my pgoto glleries is gone as well... dont know yet if there is a recent update done by friendster...

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-12 21:37:22)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]im sorry guys..just woke up...il will check the problems in the office ok... you dont have to worry...yah my pgoto glleries is gone as well... dont know yet if there is a recent update done by friendster...[/quote] Youre late =D (just kiddin) But honestly I have been waiting for you :P This tweak is not working as well as my add boxes :D There's an update I guess :wasted:

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-02-12 21:43:35)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine][quote=lordheinz]im sorry guys..just woke up...il will check the problems in the office ok... you dont have to worry...yah my pgoto glleries is gone as well... dont know yet if there is a recent update done by friendster...[/quote] Youre late =D (just kiddin) But honestly I have been waiting for you :P This tweak is not working as well as my add boxes :D There's an update I guess :wasted:[/quote] yah im late :D well it is still working on mine cutie... only gallery is missin...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:38

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy