• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

[code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

[quote=fivel]why that still don't work ?[/quote] try to put it inside the handler or show us the link of your script
candeemug
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

Ey I Love This Trick...but The Prob Is I Dunno Wer To Put The Codes In My Profile Can U Help Me? I Tried To Put It In My Customize Box It Aint Workin Even In My Media Box..so Help Me Where To Put The Codes...tnx.....more Power To Ur Sites!!:d:p
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx foe sharing!! nice! :D :thumbsup: gotta try this one!
candeemug
» n00b
1969-12-31

EY LORHEINZ...WHAT IS A LINKER CODE?:rolleyes: AND JS SCRIPT I SO WANNA USE UR TRICK ALREADY..HUHUHUHU..I DUNNO WHAT TO DO...HMMMMM
babygel
» n00b
1969-12-31

.can s0meb0dy help me 0n this.?? i'm just a newbie here.. thanks..
recoba20
» n00b
1969-12-31

why it doesnt work for me? where should I paste it? and it needs no change?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=recoba20]why it doesnt work for me? where should I paste it? and it needs no change?[/quote] >>Be sure you are following my instructions buddy...;)
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

@lordheinz thnx foe sharing, its easy to put in profile... :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eirol219]@lordheinz thnx foe sharing, its easy to put in profile... :thumbsup:[/quote] >>no prob buddy..;)
Misa10
» n00b
1969-12-31

im sorry but i dont know where to paste the onload handler i know about the other two stuffs the css and the js lord help me! :wallbash:
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lord... question --- i can change the box name right??? <">[quote=Misa10]im sorry but i dont know where to paste the onload handler i know about the other two stuffs the css and the js lord help me! :wallbash:[/quote] when you have WVM in ur tracker.txt or tracker.js <-- this is the best place to compile all ur codes :thumbsup: :arrow: u can find the onload handler and where to put the codes :idea: there are many ppls hosting trackers search them :thumbsup: :D

Last edited by eirol219 (2008-03-22 00:07:43)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>Yup you may change box name with what you want..:thumbsup:
Misa10
» n00b
1969-12-31

@eirol219 do you mean to say i could paste it on my tracker.txt on the wvm folder?? thx in advance for the help :)

Last edited by Misa10 (2008-03-22 00:17:27)

the.Used
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick... im using this on my page... thanks alot for sharing...
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing lord, it works in my proffy!!! +repu. for my friend:wow:
babyblue_qt143
» n00b
1969-12-31

its working!!thanks...:D
recoba20
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=recoba20]why it doesnt work for me? where should I paste it? and it needs no change?[/quote] >>Be sure you are following my instructions buddy...;)[/quote] where's the instruction? your first post was just "please take the code here".. then where i should paste the code?
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it works... im using this one... :D
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=recoba20][quote=lordheinz][quote=recoba20]why it doesnt work for me? where should I paste it? and it needs no change?[/quote] >>Be sure you are following my instructions buddy...;)[/quote] where's the instruction? your first post was just "please take the code here".. then where i should paste the code?[/quote] there are 3 seperate codes inside it... below tracker codes and inside onload handler for your js ext and also codes for your css ext.. copy this 3 seperate codes and put it in your js and css ext..=)
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for this one sir!! [b]comment in my profile[/b] [url]http:///www.friendster.com/lloyd1108[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]//js below tracker code// function cekfs() { if(pageViewerID!="") CEKFSID.init(); } if (typeof CEKFSID == "undefined") { CEKFSID = {}; } CEKFSID = { nopz: [], init: functi

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:41

[ 10 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy