• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

[quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

[quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with an item that matches the value of the inserted item. then he will also shove something else into the machine :wallbash: example: [b]me:[/b] *inserts coin* (coin/money can be inserted) [b]next poster:[/b] you recieved a/an [ITEM GOES HERE] *inserts coin/whatever*[/quote] getz? hope so! then let's start.. *inserts one-hundred pesos*
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

You received a wallet.. [i]hard to think..[/i] inserts ATM :P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

:arrow: [b]uh can we insert an atm in the vendo? ehek.. lois you receive nothing. empty atm :P lol. am i right here? okay, /me inserts 5 peso coin. *cheap*[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Mareh, you receive 1 sheet of yellow for you to have a quiz! =D *inserts 99 pesos* :rolleyes:
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ congratulations! you got a plastic cup [limited edition]! *i'll insert 10 coins!

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-03-31 07:49:37)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [b]You receive 15 pieces of MAXX candies![/b] :arrow: Inserts PHP100
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ you got 1 pirated DVD!!! v inserted $3
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You got money worth 150 php (just estimated it)! inserts a 25 centavo coin
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ You receive a JanSport® purse! *unbelievable* :lol: *inserts US$300*
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]you receive a 20gb iPOD :D - *inserts PhP26.75*[/b] [i]edit: uh. delayed post![/i] :P

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-03-31 11:27:08)

Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]you received[/b]: 1 pc. turon and a cup of gulaman (yummy!) [b]}inserts: [/b]581 pesos

Last edited by Kameakashinoa (2007-03-31 16:15:17)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [b]Comes out is a funky pair of trousers shipped from HK![/b] :arrow: Inserts $10 US. :P
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^congratulations!! you received a dozen of apples..yummy!!! [b]PHP 2007 inserted!![/b]
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

congrats.! u just won a house and lot (iskwaters area) features(small house) (1 stinky bathroom,1 skateshoesgarage,and a 1 bedroom and a kitchen wid many rats ehhhhh =D =D inserts 1,000,000
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Vending machine wurrs.... *dizzle*... Spits out an antique pot worth 1million. sugoi~ ----------- Inserts a toilet paper with scribbles attempting to imitate a real money.
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

congrats! u just won a 1 peso money now u can buy a barnut chocolate yummy!!!! ############################################################## insert's 1 billion peso
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Spits out a 1 billion equivalent in cents ( yours to keep =) ) :eh: Inserts 10 peso coin =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-07 09:36:00)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

VM spits out crispy turon. --- inserts a tissue paper from a donut shop.
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ a piece 0f dry leaf c0mes 0ut.. :D insert P13.00.. =) =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ A Mocchi Stuff toy came out! [img]http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/mugentoys/mr-mocchi.jpg[/img] Inserts 10 Pesos coin! :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-10 09:40:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:32

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy