• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

[quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

nothing will go out of the vending machine.. *insert my gamecube and my cellphone?
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

spits 100 pesos... inserts a damaged cd...
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you're not lucky.. insert my laptop??
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

~the vending machine grinds ur laptop. ~insert my finger?.
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you got teddy bear.... insert my guitar??
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]spits ur [i]guitar pick...[/i] my limited edition nike wrist watch?...[/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you get my doraemon limited wrist watch.. lol toinks.. inserts a lollipop..
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you got 1000 candy cane.... insert a books?

Last edited by dimee (2008-04-24 20:52:50)

emodon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a hand comes out and gives you a punch in the face insert my picture??
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you get an album.. insert fake 100 dollar bill
khim_boo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Congartulation buddy!! You got a machine to make fake money's :eh: lol [/align] [i] *Insert P2.25 [/i]
gayle_chr12
» n00b
1969-12-31

congrats!! you receive a shit *inserts 36.50
khim_boo
» n00b
1969-12-31

You got a Portable C.R. :D [i]* inserts P68.00[/i]
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you got monkey... hahaha insert a comic??
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

spits a superhero...:lol::lol: my nail polish?...
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/405/405422oh15jbnguy.gif[/img] [b]got doll.... insert $10000???[/b] [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/405/405422oh15jbnguy.gif[/img][/align]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

spits a chewing gum... my digicam?....
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a shit CAME OUT! haha :arrow: ill insert 5 coins
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

got your taskhome.... insert my pet??
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]you receive an m&m's candy... --- inserted 4 quarters?[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy