• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

[quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

hmm.. got a psp.. insert sum cupcakes..
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

u'll get a glass of juice.. inserts keyboard?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Gets a Chicken! =D Inserts a monocle?[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

gets a :thunder:... inserts a nail?...
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

you got a hammer.. inserts my eyeess
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you'll get a cow's eye.. inserts my fav. pen?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Gets a cheap Panda Pen. =D Inserts the guy before me ^16th?[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

youll get a paper...(written- you owe us 10M$) inserts a coin that worth nothing.. :D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Spits it ninjas who cuts your head! =D Peace! :lol: Inserts the dead body of the guy that was killed by ninjas.[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

youll get me back... alive..a better version armed with big freakin guns... ahahahahh peace people... anyway youll get a bullet in your head... inserts the ninjas that killed me.. (read the last post before me.)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]They come back and you become friends and you live happily ever after. With this in mind you may never post here ever again because you have lived happily ever after. =D Inserts a Fairy Godmother.[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

(found out those ninja are gays...hahahah I inserted them back!!!) OK you recieve more ninjas!!! i inserted the ninjas i got while ago..
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Ahhh! I manipulate these gay ninjas and make them attack you! With their kisses! :kiss: =D Peace! :lol: While that's happening I insert a 5 dollar bill.[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-12 12:19:11)

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you recieve more ninjas again now they are enemies of you!!! while they are killing everyone i insert an elephant..
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]You get me and I use my amazing powers of controlling water to drown those stupid ninjas. I now insert a figurine.[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you get a doll BArbie limited edition... i insert the guy before me with his barbie... heheheheh =D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]You get me W/O a Barbie and I use my other power to shoot lasers out of my eyes to melt the Barbie! I insert my dreams. (On a side note good night slasher it was fun playing Vendo Machine W/ you. :lol: I gotta sleep now. :D)[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you recieve a bed.. insert his bed he got..
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

insert a lap top you get shit [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Douglasyoungers/FJ.jpg[/img]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]What's next? Ok I'll start again. Inserts a mongoose.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:34

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy