• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

[quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

Vincez
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

You've just receive a brand new laptop :O I insert 50 cents
herjeanelle22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

[b]CONGRATULATIONS![/b] because you insert 50 cents you recieve this :arrow: :thunder: :thunder: :thunder: :arrow: inserted Php 143.00 (ps: with love) :penguin:

Last edited by herjeanelle22 (2007-08-02 02:36:17)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

releasing ezil from the vending machine.. u got me :redface: .. inserting 143 dollar bill :ninja:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-08-02 03:03:12)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Congrats, You receive an ipod with 30GB. I insert 10 pesos :lol:
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I receive a Kwek- Kwek!![/b] [i]I insert 200 pesos...[/i]
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I receive a 8 Glasses of Coke Float from McDo![/b] I insert 137.50 penny .. :eh:
devilindisguise
» n00b
1969-12-31

a lovetedty hehe :lol:
EUNiXA
» n00b
1969-12-31

tha person above me didnt insert anything.. ahahah.. so as an example.. well just imagine he inserts his middle finger.. =] the vm inserts SANTA CLAUS!! ahahaha inserts a 5oo play money.. =] :eh:
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

then, the 5oo play money will became a real money! haha! =D i insert 1 boxer short!
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]aw,nuh ba yan :lol: 1boxer short inserted,uve just recieved 2boxer short :eh: i insert a token :D [/b]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ you have received a priceless gaming ticket :lol: inserted 10 peso coin
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ull receive 2 COKE saktos..oooppss! my mistake,, ull only get one nlng pala and P4 change, i forgot, coke saktos are not exact P5 anymore.. and a free Honda Civic..(look at the bottom of the tanzan) i inserted [b]P987,654,321.00[/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ull recieve a brand new car, 100,000 shopping spree, groceries and a chewing gum haha i inserted .0009988877 pesos :D :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

congkrats! u get cutest smile from :arrow: :D (mr smile, haha) i insert 5dollar?
apieceofmind
» n00b
1969-12-31

youve rieved a ten thousand gold cents? i inserted my... my, my last quarter?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ull get ur first taste of exploding gum by tilly tonka.. [u]if i inserted:[/u] [b]Hiro Nakamura in the machine..[/b] :lol: :lol:

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-10-23 12:32:52)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waa!! u get jackpot!! hahahahas... i insert myself?? hahas
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]you'll get one of the boys here in ftalk..:lol:, wonder who could that be?[/b] if i inserted.. $500 bill..(vending machine is in the philippines.. :D )
Mhyza
» n00b
1969-12-31

jarjar... :D you'll have plane ticket to tour around the world plus foodz,, recommendation on hotel....thats great!! ryt?? wajajja i'll insert $1000
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

u get kyut lil ponny! hehe... i want it... :rolleyes: i insert chocolates??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:28

[ 9 queries - 0.527 second ]
Privacy Policy