• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

[quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

got a bubble gum. insert a printer?
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

got a bond paper insert blade?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

u got killed insert death note??
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

got NARUTO.. insert MCR?
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

insert you poop you'll get a cat
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

got a :cake: ...:lol: insert a :thunder: ?...
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u'll get :cloud: insert my wallet?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

u got lot of money insert a ruler??
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]You get a pencil and paper to measure stuff. Insert a chicken?[/b][/align]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u'll get a fried one.. insert my short?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ull get a new shorts or pants..[cheap].skirt, you want? jk jk :D insert a key
tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

You get a spare one. Insert a kunai?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you got uchiha's blood.. insert a lucky coin??
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u'll get a lucky price.. inserts my pillow
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u get new album from Chris Brown.. insert $100000??
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u'll get a brand new house and lot + cars.. inserts $0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

got a gum... inserts my flip-flops?...
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Got sneakers (which are flung out of the reciever thingy and cuts off your head) =D Joke! They just hit you really hard! [i]Oh my, my imagination is wild again. :retard:[/i] Inserts broken iPod :crybaby:[/b]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

got a charger.. insert my SRA card?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.got a special gift. insert a ribbon?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:51

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy