• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

[quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

steBenzky
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

--------soRRy the veNding machine is teMporariLy out oF orDer------
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

:arrow: And the vending machine is now fixed! :arrow: to the one who inserted 500 php-->>the same bill came out! :arrow: inserted 1 peso coin!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you received a white rabbit candy... :lol: ---> inserted a 200 peso bill...
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Gloria Arroyo came out! ===================== :arrow: inserts ATM card![/b]
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^sorry you have empty balance in your account its corrupted =D i have 50 cents here that will do, maybe it jackpots :lol:
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: the vending machine ate it! ========================== :arrow: inserts a new atm card[/b]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a five peso coin came out... ---> inserted 100 pesos...
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a pair of banana peel came out.. ---> inserted a 100 dollar
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a lollipop came out.. =D ************** insert 1 peso :eh:
rinkutachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Arcade Game Starts for 3 mins only :D -=>inserts 50c
gbet21
» n00b
1969-12-31

you receive delemon :D i insert PHP 19.50
dudung
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooopppssss out of service i inserted 1,000,000 php :wallbash:
MaFra
» n00b
1969-12-31

the v. machine spits it out, bcoz it's fake! i insert my finger..Ü
gbet21
» n00b
1969-12-31

the vending machine was broken when i came but was magically repaired when i pulled out the winning lottery ticket. inserted the winning lottery ticket. hahaha :paranoid:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a telephonecame out(the one used in hello garci..hahaha) inserted a 300 peso load card
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

30 pesos was load up to your phone!! Congratzz I insert myself.
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Vending Machine Was Spits You Out. B'coz You Are Soo [b]BIG[/b] To Insert .. >=>>=|> 5567.24 penny was insert .. :eh: [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii (2007-07-19 12:56:38)

mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

spits out a tiny pebble!!!! inserts 1 cents
EUNiXA
» n00b
1969-12-31

spits out live cochroaches.. *eeww* ahahahah.. i inserted 50pcs of 25 cents.. ahahah.. =] :eh:
FRZ_019
» n00b
1969-12-31

Congratulations!!you received a 1 bottle of coke!! i inserted 100 pieces of 10 centavos...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:14

[ 9 queries - 0.556 second ]
Privacy Policy