• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

[quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

u'll get a girlfriend...//bf insert a smile??
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

ul get tears., insert ur clothes..
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]u'll have nuthin' left.[/i]..justkiddin.. U'll get a washing machine... insert your heart??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]you'll get my liver. haha. i'll insert pikachu![/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

u'll get a pokemon insert a toy
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you'll have a doll... insert me??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]you'll get me. haha. ^_^ i'll insert a :thunder: [/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

u'll get b insert you
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you'll get her.. hahah insert a dog??
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ul get a cat... [b]insert a rat?[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

u''ll get a cheese.. insert smile
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

receive a clown.. insert an iPod?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

u get free music insert cellphone??:D
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

u receive a message insert your nose
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u get...ur ears... insert thousands of cd's of anime...?
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=)you'll get 1 cd back..:D insert P1,000,000?
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u get a factory worth of teddies.... insert a spoon...?
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]1 bottle of children's vitamins..=D insert a love? [/b]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ul get mah heart.. insert ur house?
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ull get a lot. insert a cake?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote]This vending machine randomly spits out items at the cost of whatever you insert in the slot :retard:[/quote] what you do is put something into the machine. the next poster replies with

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:40

[ 10 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy