• ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1234567..7

have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..awkward.. haha...bout u guys???
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

i didn't cry at the front of him// cuz i didn't meet him yet :cry:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

waa?? hows that relationship!? u min its.... long distance ei?? haha
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ no, no.. actually i met him in fs i contact him through eptok, fs, txting, and calling but i never see him in real :( but once, i did act as if i'm crying through pms :lol: i cried bcuz the "guess the rank" topic was closed :crybaby: well, i know its just a topic but it was so fun :( i really wish to meet him in real ... so i may cry at the front of him :lol:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-16 13:22:45)

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^wahh!? ghosh...so is the two of u.. u know.. have this relationship!?
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i actually cried infront of him so he can realize that im [b]hurting[/b]
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^thats one good point..haha
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah its kinda awkward but im just showing my emotions to him
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^thats pretty brave..hihi..i understand it sis...:(
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope!!^^ coz he was far from my seat
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cried in front of him.... to let him feel the pain i feel... but nothing happened...he still left me....:crybaby:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@linnette:u schoolmates? @forgotten:ooh..sorry to know that..
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Honestly? Yes. When we decided to "separate" for awhile. :cry:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^aww...thats so sad sis...really sorry to know that.:(
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ive cried but not in front of him....
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes i did

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:37:41)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

he broke your heart ? :paranoid: lemme fix it mhi-mhine... :redface: ..... i kept my emotion... :wallbash::wallbash:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:d

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:38:11)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i didnt cry in front of him.. but he saw me crying on cam... :crybaby:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll never do that because it'll show that it's my lost that we separated or something, I'll arry my burden alone. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy