• ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1..1234567

have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

ayie020806
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

yea. its soo sweet that everytime i will cry in front of him, he will say sorry to me then he will cry too. --i miss that thing 'coz we're not together anymore.:crybaby:
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

[b]nopee..[/b]:D:D
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah... only [b]ONCE[/b] :crybaby:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][/b] cried.? haha. kita niya. but not in front of him.lol.ü:D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha! yeah!yeah! it was the first time that we had an argument and it sucked! he saw me watching a basketball game with my ex.. and he got jealous! we had a confrontation and asked me why am i with my ex.. then yeah he tortured me with lots of questions (irritating and shitty questions!) and yelled at me! that was the time that i cried coz he never did that before! but then when he saw me crying he stopped and said sorry.. he wiped my tears and hugged me! :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes ofcourse. wen we hurt each other=)
love4ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

I never cried in front of him. And I'm not planning to do it. I just don't want him to see me crying, cuz I'm not I crybaby you know :D. I'll rather smile =)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i did it once.. but after that.. i realized, why shud i cry in front of him..? is he the last guy i'm going to cry for? for what? =|
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i reli cried infront of him..when i can't take the pain anymore.. i think u shud show him how u feel.. but, i never cried when he doesn't deserve my tears..[/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha..never did..thank god!! hihi..:)
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes!! i want to let him know that i was really hurt... good thing he hugged me and he says he's really sorry!!:wow:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

actually, we both did. We both agreed to be open & still be each others' best friend.
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]CRY[/b]like this :crybaby: no!! no!!no!!! :arrow: [url]http://friendster.com/tursunder[/url]

Last edited by tursunder (2008-07-21 08:40:23)

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. long distance relationship here. :cry:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope..never...=)
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...me?,.,., ...i don't like 2 cry in front of him,.,., ...i want 2 cry in front of him but i can't do it,.,., ...u know guyz,.,., ...i only cry 4 him wen we hav a fyt through txt,.,., ....and if i col him i cry hard,.,., ....it seems like i am so numb,.,., ...hehehe,.,., =) ..he saw me crying but he is not d reason,.,., ...it is other reason y i am crying at dat tym... ...hahaha...:lol:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

me ? sometimes ahehe :) :crybaby:
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]yeah,twice :wasted:[/align]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes, but he thought i was crying bec. of my cuz. haha silly him
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

not yet,, coz he will surely get mad when i'll do it.. its juz that he doesn't want to see me cry specially when i'm with him,, he always wanted to see me smile eh.. hehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:27

[ 16 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy