• ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1234567..7

have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

nope..inevr tried..i dont want them to see how many tears have fallen from my eyes when they are hurting me..i just keep it to myself...i will cry na lang to my classmates and friends but to him?never..
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

yes!i cried in front of him...once....=) he comforted me!! he soo sweet!:lol:
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course not. crying infront of boys are the same as yer saying that yer too weak .
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes..before... i cant help it
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kawaii-Princess18]of course not. crying infront of boys are the same as yer saying that yer too weak .[/quote] ugh. not really. @topic: yea. i cried once infront of him. :)
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah!but just once. and super [b][u]'pinagsisisihan'[/u][/b]! not just infront of him, infront of him and many more. :lol: after that, he thnks im so inlove nd super duper crazy bout him!
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope! I hated crying infront him, Coz nothing will happen. If you just cry infront of him, He'll think you're weak, Or you'll just push him away. if you do that..
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah, i did.... coz sumtyms i can't help it.. when i'm hurting so much!
kambing1992
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha..:lol: i cried once in front of him when i lost my dog^^ haha.. and i cried very terrible..about 2 hours maybe.. haha.. he do says break up few times. i'm strong in front of him. when in phone calls i really cnt hold n i cried..^^:D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

id cry infront of him because i can't bare the pain anymore so . but i did crying infron of him while i was hugging him so that he coudnt see me crying.. =D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i haven't.. i want to, but i can't.. :crybaby: i don't him to see me cry..
obsessed.soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cried infront of him- i am not shy to cry infront of him because im so hurt that time- btw i cried because he hurt me.. haha
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I never cry in front of him cause now I don't meet him yet.. :lol:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah.. lol it was because of him also... hehehe but different reason.. lol but he is also the one who let me stoip crying.. hehe =(
godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]I cried infront of him.. twice actually.. before he told me that he wanted to break up.. and when we talked about why we had to break up.. but right now?.. I feel stupid to do that you know why?.. coz i guess he's not that perfect for me, i mean cause he just lied.. i mean.. everything he said to me were lies.. he never loved me.. hihi.. but im over it..:D[/b][/quote]

Last edited by godsgift (2008-06-01 04:03:41)

cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah i did :crybaby: but it was/t bcoz of him and it was in the classroom so it's very obvious that he wud c :D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D nope, and i never ever cried in front of him...
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

npe!:thumbsdown:, i never cried 4 him!, i mean!,in front of him!, jiji:D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

always :lol: i will know if that boy was my love if he can make me cry (weird eh) if my crush in real world. i (almost) always cry in front of him :lol: but... he just lookin at me. and then laughing :retard: wahaha.
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ infront of her friends..YES! =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:54

[ 14 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy