• ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1..1234567

have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

[b]Of cors not. :) [/b]
EYJEY1231991
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

i did.. but its just an accident. i cant stop my tears that time. aww..:crybaby::crybaby: [img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8339/242zdhzwp2.jpg[/img]
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..actually.. i already cried in front of him.. kinda ugly but i cant stop my tears fallin on my eye.. ^^
potchie_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]amp so many times na nung kami pa..haix... ayoz lang sakin yun kasi mahal mo e.. nagawa ko lang yun kasi i dont want him to go..[b][/b]
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm i want to, but im shy :( i want to show him im not weak =|
kristinejeanne101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cried in front of HIM? [b]Actually YES.. 2 tymsz already.. =)[/b] [u]FRiENDLY TiP :: iT actually worksz-!! :thumbsup:[/u]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup... i can't control my feeling... :doubt:
chixstik11
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u teach me in the friendster, back ground or something that will make my friendster beauty..!! thanks for reply.... for hu u r!!
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]err.. i never meet him..:P hhaw..x]~ but i wish i won't cry in front of him.. coz i won't make him worried aboud me..:D[/align]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no 'cause i'm the great pretender HAHA LOL
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ya many times amff
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i do. ahahahaha. but when he already saw ma tears. i'm trying hard 2 smile again. i want 2 be strong. :D
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yah..... for the first time.. haha..... coz he's accusing me to something i never did... [/b]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I dd!! I cried in front of him!! That is when he ----(dun wanna talk about it) And another time when I broke up with him... But we made up juz that afternoon... We can't stand not being with each other!!
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]yup., bcoz of his indiot friends hu tease me that i like him., OFCORS ill pretend that its not true., but i rily do tho., haha., and bcos he said to me dat he love me but his ex cant let go of him.[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:33

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy