• ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1234567..7

have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

i dont know if i will or if i wont.. wahahha.. got only suitors..but i never had a boyfriend... im choosy y'see.. but i tried crying in front of my friends?^__^
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

[color=hotpink] yes, but i think i only 4 times i did it.. =) [/color]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

me? i also cried but not infront of my past bf.. coz for me yeah its too awkward..=) coz i dont want him to know that im very hurt coz i know that it is his fault..

Last edited by aicah (2008-04-14 12:49:38)

kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah and and i was in the main road of p'que i looked stupid
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

many times.. :crybaby: i cried a lot.. im weak when it comes in our relationship..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have gone to that situation... yeah.! i do cry in front of her,! [img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/marjanpatrick/requests/signatures/shinaske.gif[/img] (marjanpatrick) thanks for my siggy.!
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]I'll never do that because it'll show that it's my lost that we separated or something, I'll arry my burden alone. :D[/quote] ^ that's what you called pride.. :lol: well.. same here.. breakup suxx.. i cried pale of tears when we broke up.. but i never cried infront of him. [and never will.. :P] showing him im the loser? no way.. =D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no..in front of my clsm8s [i]*plng*[/i]
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup. cried in front of him. last day of classes. that day i found out that he might move to another house and will need to transfer to a new school too. well, he's not my bf yet... how will i describe it.. as what we say, "parang kami pero hindi..."
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no. its so ugly!
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

he saw me crying. i cried because of him, he say sorry because he didnt talk to me. 4 months ago,we already broke up. :cry: he's my first love. :lol:=D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm..very nice..sissy...^
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i did. so that he would realize how hurt i was because of what he does. and if you will ask, he cried to me when we argued in a phone call. actually i did too.hahah.
LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me... i havent cried in front of her.... maybe sumday....
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes And trust me, it was humiliating :lol: =D I cried because he was going to transfer to another school T_T but now, IDC!! hahah
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]I'll never do that because it'll show that it's my lost that we separated or something, I'll arry my burden alone.[/quote] ^ I agree. I've never cried in front of anyone except my parents...not even my best friend. I'm not used to crying in public or when my classmates are around, I usually let it all out on my own and alone in my room until I feel better and carefree and [s]evil and vengeful[/s].
jcdeth10
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby:
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

never ! hehehe
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nope... haha.... i don't need 2 cry in front of him..... cause i have my friends out there... haha!=D[/b]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i didn't even met him yet but crying infront of him/her is definitely an embarassing thing.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy