• ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1..1234567

have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

no!!!!!! but i cry in front of my father. when he told me that im not going to school forever... hahaay.... buhay talaga!!!!!!
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

[align=center]i cried when i was with him. but he didn't see me. [i]i think so[/i] he also cried but i also didn't see him. :lol: wish i saw him.[/align]
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've cried in front of him..:| but it was his fault! he kissed another girl..(a friend of mine!) then he told me that it was just for fun..with no malice.. whose girlfriend wouldn't get mad!! :(
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes i cried in front of him and so?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]never[/b] :cry: :o :O
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no...i never cried at any of my relationships...
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boys dont cry... joke!! sometymes only hehehehe :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes. sad aye :'c
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes. i had.. crying doesn't mean you are weak.. it means you are strong coz you are not afraid to show that u are weak sometimes
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yhup..i cried in front of her..coz i love her so much en i dont want us to seperate...en she find it swit..
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i have cried infront of my ex. it was weird but @ the time it felt right.
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I cried in front of him for so many reasons I can't remember which. And I love him because I can release my emotions by doing that.
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i did.... coz he got my hanky and i requested him to giv ot to me... he said "i want to see u smile first....." and den i feel kilig and smiled...:)
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i cried in front of her when she shouted me in their room then her classmates look at me. :( @Kaygee :3 what font did you use in your siggy? i want that?? :lol:

Last edited by edimax.altec (2008-10-05 07:39:35)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]yes i did!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
RevPsycho
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]no. I didn't cry in front of her but I cried almost everyday when I think of her.:cry:[/b]
bleedingangel_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes. a couple of times.. he also cried in front of me, once. which is a great proof that he really loves me.. :D
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I did show one person my emotions. Er, and he hugged me. It was really sweet. He promised not to hurt me again. Whatever. Promises. (Bitterness. RAWR. LOL.)[/color]
naughtygirl17
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup................! during my first date with him.......
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] almost.:/ coz I was hurt that time, but I came to a realization, if this cry will bring us something good.=([/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever cried infront of him/her? me i want..but i cant... i dont want to show him my tears.. wahaha.. in all my bfs... i never showed my tears to anyof them.. i dont know why..but it feels..aw

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:18

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy