• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 1234567..7

Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who can satisfy my enormous appetite to fill up my thin body.. :eh:
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

thoUghtfool man..*_*
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

lyk gilrs who are dunkhard(palahubog)... hehehe.... :wallbash:
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hOt!!..aha..*_* ung gsto ni tikboy.. -gentle man!. -talinO.. -xmpre sense Of humOr..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] i want a guy who can beat me in math..! lol... =D[/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]i want honest tsaka trustworthy..[/align]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want a girl who can play videogames with me and should be compassionate too.. Oh did I mention should be hOt tOO... :wow:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i want a girl rin yung magaling mag laro computer games :lol: sino po ganun... :eh:
kai
» n00b
1969-12-31

-- happy-go-lucky person. :D -- a guy who doesn't makes fun of me when i lost a game. :redface: -- isn't a show off and a know it all.. :doubt:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like a guy who will make me laugh and can crack up jokes! LOL
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D 4 me everythins perfect...dnt need 2 chose :doubt: whom i will lyk... coz choosing someone 4 me means hating others... :disgust: that might also means.. judging someone... :disgust: kya i rily dnt cre kung cno sya...<----paki translate n lng ung part na 2 :D nd p q sanay sa english :P as long as he/she makes me happy =D (dont care kung bakla o tomboy)... =D =D =D :ninja:--->shadow clone technique :D :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-10-23 06:10:32)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I also want a guy who can appreciate the things that i've do.. Who can make me laugh and smile.. Who can accept my personality.. Who can accept me for who i am not for what i am..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

the TD&H guy...tall kc im cute, pra baby nmen indi nano (ipod nano, hehe)... but not like Ya0 ming ha! lol
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

5'11" ako.. :eh: anyways.. A girl that is simple.. A girl that is true.. A girl w/ a kind heart You think its in you? =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] a guy who can do household chores.. :eh: smart, funny and a good conversationalist.. ^^, and well, musically inclined.. :P[/b]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=iNusZenTe_uno]:D 4 me everythins perfect...dnt need 2 chose :doubt: whom i will lyk... coz choosing someone 4 me means hating others... :disgust: that might also means.. judging someone... :disgust: as long as he/she makes me happy =D (dont care kung bakla o tomboy)... =D =D =D[/quote] Ganda nang intro kinda agree with it :midfinger: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but I don't agree with the last statement nOt discriminating in any ways but we should be productive to the opposite sex.. Our preferences don't seem to matter when we fall in love. Love is all that matters in the end. :wow:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

may babae bang magkakagusto sa walang muscles. :paranoid:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]may babae bang magkakagusto sa walang muscles. :paranoid:[/quote] meron^^ wk kn tanung..bsta mron ^^ lmao :eh: @topic -true -simple -kind and -honest =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]an emo guy for sure.. [/b] :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]may babae bang magkakagusto sa walang muscles. :paranoid:[/quote] :arrow:[b] [i]lol..lahat tau may muscle[/i].. :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:40

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy