• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 112345677

Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

funny =) :thumbsup:
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

*funny.. *stick 2 one.. *may sense 0f hum0r.. *understanding.. *sweet.. *thoughtfull..♥
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

>>must b a disciple of GOD :wow: >>understanding-->coz i'm moody >>loyal and doesn't get shy around my family :rose: >>doesn't make me feel alone :rose:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=einghill_zelosa_onse]:lol: me!!!so your passionate of e-games huh? nag ra-RAN online kb? hoaw 'bout o2jam??? hehehehe i like e-games :P \m/ bazta honest and thoughtful,,cary ko n un.....even hiz not dat good lookin'[/quote] yeah i play e-games most of the time :) except ran... :paranoid: what is ur in game name? maybe we can meet in game and battle!! :evil: :eh:

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-04-21 11:26:19)

skar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want a guy who plays basketball really good. :D (so that we can play. and he can teach me too) I want a guy to be taller than me. I want a guy who can play PS2 with me especially my fav. game SmackDown. =) A guy who will always be there for me. A guy who's understanding and [b]honest[/b][u][/u]! Of course, with sense of humor. simple.

Last edited by skar (2007-06-15 09:35:02)

nicondo
» n00b
1969-12-31

a girl who sings... music minded and a girl who talks a lot but a funny one..
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want a guy who knows how to[i] drive a car, [/i]who knows how to [i]play the guitars, who's smart in math and who is funny[/i] so that he can teach things that i still don't know...
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tikboyoyoy]lyk gilrs who are dunkhard(palahubog)... hehehe.... :wallbash:[/quote] lol! really? a drunkard?(palahubog jud?) hehehe... me, someones who's adventurous and willing to take risks... ;]
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like hot & cute guyz.....lol but opchors, he needs to be, sweet, loving, repectful... bsta! i always want to feel that im so special.. (like a retard..) lol! just kiddin..... ooopz! honest p pla.. cuz i hate liars! :midfinger:

Last edited by mherylicious (2007-08-09 22:38:08)

senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like girls that are fighter.. but not the nagger ones... :lol:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I would the guy who would never leave me. :eh:
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want a guy who have a great sense of humor&can go along with my craziness :eh:
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he must be family oriented.. good listener good conversationalist nice sense of humour can make me smile wit just simple thinngs.. loves children.. accepts himself and has a big confidence has a strong faith in God.. +for a bonus cute..hehe =)
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good sense of humor.... trust worthy... and sweet....
' ' ' ' nElZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

mgling mg guitar! understanding and gentleman! :wallbash:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

---> gentleman... ---> understanding... ---> loyal... ---> honest... ---> malambing... ---> sweet... :)
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hmm..someone who can keep up with me.. who knows how to do his thing.. and someone who loves with passion and respect.. =) [/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ive already found wat and who i wanted so i myt change mine to IM WITH instead of I WANT :P lolers Im with someone who calls me pretty even though im not. Im with someone who laughs at me wen i cry(lyk kanina) Im with someone who loves me so much Im with someone who knows my family more than i do :lol:

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-10-01 07:10:01)

prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

someone like my [b]BOYFRIEND[/b] period. :thumbsup:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oohhh i almost forgot someone who sings with me at night :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:24

[ 9 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy