• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 1234567..7

Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

tukneneng
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

[b][color=#ff0a00]a[/color] [color=#ff1e00]g[/color][color=#ff2800]u[/color][color=#ff3200]y[/color] [color=#ff4600]w[/color][color=#ff5000]h[/color][color=#ff5a00]o[/color] [color=#ff6e00]c[/color][color=#ff7800]a[/color][color=#ff8200]n[/color] [color=#ff9600]d[/color][color=#ffa000]r[/color][color=#ffaa00]i[/color][color=#ffb400]v[/color][color=#ffbe00]e[/color] [color=#ffbe00]a[/color] [color=#ffaa00]c[/color][color=#ffa000]a[/color][color=#ff9600]r[/color][color=#ff8c00].[/color] [color=#ff7800]([/color][color=#ff6e00]h[/color][color=#ff6400]e[/color][color=#ff5a00]h[/color][color=#ff5000]e[/color][color=#ff4600]h[/color][color=#ff3c00]e[/color][color=#ff3200]h[/color][color=#ff2800].[/color][color=#ff1e00].[/color][color=#ff1400])[/color][color=#ff0a00] [/color] =D[/b]

Last edited by tukneneng (2006-10-29 21:24:17)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

skateboarder :wow:

Last edited by `mizeL (2006-10-30 12:33:58)

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill][quote=SymphOny XII]kuya luck! tra japan! bwahaha! laki pg asa ntin dun :eh: tehehe! :eh:[/quote] ui..older ka pa po kuya.. .. cge tara :eh: type ko rin kasi yung chinita[/quote] tara letz :eh: btw @topic... gurlz with a sense of humor ;)
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]a girls na very open to me with an any topic na pag usapan :P [/b]
aNNe025
» n00b
1969-12-31

a guY na maS maarTe pa saKiN.. auQ sa anD a guY whO caN dO anYthinG i wanT hiM tO dO..!! :eh: :eh: :eh: anD sYempRe a guY whO can undeRstanD me!!!! :rose: :rose:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ayoko ng masikip! Ayoko ng putik! ... ooh... I mean, i want to be free when im with her, and i want her to be clean :D
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hindi mapili sa mga bagay bagay[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate guys that are soo OC!! i thought girls should be the one who's OC?! but then may guys na OC!! waha. :) anyways,, :thumbsup: parin ung clean and mbango-->yep! and also..hndi manhid! grr!
einghill_zelosa_onse
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]i want a girl rin yung magaling mag laro computer games :lol: sino po ganun... :eh:[/quote] :lol: me!!!so your passionate of e-games huh? nag ra-RAN online kb? hoaw 'bout o2jam??? hehehehe i like e-games :P \m/ bazta honest and thoughtful,,cary ko n un.....even hiz not dat good lookin'

Last edited by einghill_zelosa_onse (2007-02-22 08:37:51)

' 'insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

a faithful guy? :arrow: edited :D

Last edited by ' 'insane (2007-03-21 02:29:36)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b][color=red]Please may I remind all of you that this in an International Forum. Other Languages are to be posted in their respective Sections.[/color] :cool: [/b]
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

a guy who knows how to dance and can dance with me till the dj stops :lol: and a guy with a 6 or 8 pack abs :drool: :D love 'em abs
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i just want a guy whom i can have fun with. ;) pede na si brad pitt. puaha. :D
Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, ilyk guys na may car so he can drive Nwer. I hate guys hu acts lyk a thug but deyr jaz a stuck up wanna bes. Hope ur nut 1 of dem cuz if u r i'll b welcumin u in the world of 'phunk *** wanabes' . Sowee
Meimei
» n00b
1969-12-31

*understand me in every circumstances* *LOYAL and FAITHFUL* * finds a way to make me fall in love everyday* *the way he will love me... it must be irreplaceable* *he do things for me even the little things they make me happy* *when he stares, he makes me know that he's serious and makes me feel secured* *the way he stand up for himself* *for bein himself* *he opens up without hesitations* :wow: :rose:
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A gamer like meh. (I found him already)
kucluk666
» n00b
1969-12-31

a Demonic Female hahahahahah thats weird hahhahahaha
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

An anime lover. =)
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want a man who's: ... gentleman ... thoughtful ... good in math, english, and in drawing ... caring ... loving ... stick to one ... kind of course ... understanding ... faithful ... has a good sense of humor etc. :arrow: i found all of these in just one guy... my boyfriend... [b]ANGELO GARCIA[/b]
jonah_blu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't know what i want... all i know is who i want! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:07

[ 13 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy