• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 1..1234567

Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

guy hus honest and has a sense of humor hu can make me smle or even laugh
prodigal_vampire20
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

[quote=lucknskill]5'11" ako.. :eh: anyways.. A girl that is simple.. A girl that is true.. A girl w/ a kind heart You think its in you? =|[/quote] the next procedure is for you to make an advertisment on that "DESPERATE HUSBANDS" a sitcom maybe? nah. xD what i l0ok for a guy? not too tall not too short not too hygienic not too dirty not too emo not too insensitive somewhere in the middle likes music.can play any instrument likes writing.drawing and chilling the type that would always have a face that when i'm angry would make it all go like "calm down" and the type that would never FORGET IMPORTANT stuf. i'l definitely approve a guy who's like that. and lastly.an UNDERSTANDING guy. but still.we all shouldn't really look for a perfect person destiny just makes random decisions and puts us beside a person we least expect to love. it just HAPPENS.come and go. :penguin:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=prodigal_vampire20][quote=lucknskill]5'11" ako.. :eh: anyways.. A girl that is simple.. A girl that is true.. A girl w/ a kind heart You think its in you? =|[/quote] the next procedure is for you to make an advertisment on that "DESPERATE HUSBANDS" a sitcom maybe? nah. xD what i l0ok for a guy? not too tall not too short not too hygienic not too dirty not too emo not too insensitive somewhere in the middle likes music.can play any instrument likes writing.drawing and chilling the type that would always have a face that when i'm angry would make it all go like "calm down" and the type that would never FORGET IMPORTANT stuf. i'l definitely approve a guy who's like that. and lastly.an UNDERSTANDING guy. but still.we all shouldn't really look for a perfect person destiny just makes random decisions and puts us beside a person we least expect to love. it just HAPPENS.come and go. :penguin:[/quote] thats wat we call novel.. i couldnt agree more..hehe
prodigal_vampire20
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=humandoll'RIA][quote=prodigal_vampire20][quote=lucknskill]5'11" ako.. :eh: anyways.. A girl that is simple.. A girl that is true.. A girl w/ a kind heart You think its in you? =|[/quote] the next procedure is for you to make an advertisment on that "DESPERATE HUSBANDS" a sitcom maybe? nah. xD what i l0ok for a guy? not too tall not too short not too hygienic not too dirty not too emo not too insensitive somewhere in the middle likes music.can play any instrument likes writing.drawing and chilling the type that would always have a face that when i'm angry would make it all go like "calm down" and the type that would never FORGET IMPORTANT stuf. i'l definitely approve a guy who's like that. and lastly.an UNDERSTANDING guy. but still.we all shouldn't really look for a perfect person destiny just makes random decisions and puts us beside a person we least expect to love. it just HAPPENS.come and go. :penguin:[/quote] thats wat we call novel.. i couldnt agree more..hehe[/quote] i thank you or you could call me "talkative" that's more lyk it.xD
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: gentleman :arrow: handsome :wow: :arrow: tall :arrow: understanding :arrow: sweet :arrow: one who'd make me feel important... ;) [/b]
Saix
» n00b
1969-12-31

ive always hate jokes the world is so fkin cruel
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=prodigal_vampire20][quote=humandoll'RIA][quote=prodigal_vampire20] the next procedure is for you to make an advertisment on that "DESPERATE HUSBANDS" a sitcom maybe? nah. xD what i l0ok for a guy? not too tall not too short not too hygienic not too dirty not too emo not too insensitive somewhere in the middle likes music.can play any instrument likes writing.drawing and chilling the type that would always have a face that when i'm angry would make it all go like "calm down" and the type that would never FORGET IMPORTANT stuf. i'l definitely approve a guy who's like that. and lastly.an UNDERSTANDING guy. but still.we all shouldn't really look for a perfect person destiny just makes random decisions and puts us beside a person we least expect to love. it just HAPPENS.come and go. :penguin:[/quote] thats wat we call novel.. i couldnt agree more..hehe[/quote] i thank you or you could call me "talkative" that's more lyk it.xD[/quote] nah lolz ur just expressing urself.. :thumbsup: for that
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]someone who wouldnt take me for granted =) [/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=wRaithdoLL]i want sum1 na comfortable kasama ... un bang parang ka tropa mu lng ... wlang hiyaan pagdating sa kalokohan !! :D[/quote] pls post in english sis @topic someone who never wants to see me cry
sassy_yuan16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] i want someone who can make me smile and laugh when im feeling lonely Someone who can bright up my day Someone who can accept me just th way i am... Someone who can make me feel special Someone who can make me feel complete IloveMyKing :wow: [/b]
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i want a guy hu can beat me in mu and rakion.. :lol: [/b]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]definitely not a smoker...[/b][/align] [align=center][b]its a bug turn off...[/b][/align]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like a guy who knows more than i do.. and who knows how to treat girls well... :wow:

Last edited by reikazek (2008-03-20 10:53:10)

czayan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][i][/i][img][/img][quote][/quote] [align=center][/align] i want a guy who respects himself and his family as well as he respects me.love me truly and be open with me.:thumbsup:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want a guy who can accept me for who i am. never leaves me, even in times of problems. understanding and has the looks.:eh:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want a guy whose attention is only for me.. who takes really good care of himself, me and our relationship.. who never thinks to leave me.. who's concern.. and most of all.. a guy who's trustworthy, a guy who trusts me.. i also want my guy to be loyal and to be honest.. and handsome, of course! :P
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]I want a girl who can satisfy my enormous appetite to fill up my thin body.. :eh:[/quote] Lucky me. .know how to cook. . :lol: imy bob! a boi who knw a lot of things. . a boi hu'll treat me very special. . hu'll love me as I am. . hu'll accept me for what I am. .
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

some one who will respect me... someone i can trust... :wallbash:
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like girls na malinis ang pusod.pagmalinis ang pusod lahat malinis sa kanya... [img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb253/denzioh/mz_4718927_bodyshot_300x400-2.gif[/img]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,i like somoene who is funny.. i don't want a silent person... coz i am already the silent type...:D and most of all someone who cooks better than me... hehehehe=)

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-03-28 23:22:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:55

[ 10 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy