• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 1..1234567

Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

[b][i] :arrow: Intelligent :arrow: Sweet :arrow: Honest :arrow: Funny :arrow: Matured :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

i want a guy who [spoiler]+can make me laugh +who can accept me for who i am :cry:[/spoiler]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want a guy who... makes me smile when i am down.. faithful... a trusted friend.. and accept me who I am....
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I simply want a guy who accepts me for who i am ..who can make me laugh when i dont even wanna smile
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: who loves me as i am.
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want a guy...... hu will love me for hu i am hu will always be there for me hu will care and take care for me hu will be my everything hu will be a shoulder to cry on hu will be honest. trustworthy...

Last edited by yumiko-chan (2008-11-28 05:43:17)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i like a guy who will lab me forever un til d end of time ;]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I want a guy with a sense of humor and Tall. :eh:
janis angela...
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)bsta mbait.. *responsible *smart *at may itsura. *and will respect me..:lol:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want a guy who's -old-fashioned -pale-white -ice-cold -super gorgeous -protective -strong -doesn't sleep -doesn't eat -drinks blood -immortal :D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she say: "she like a simple guy :D "
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:34

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy