• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 1..1234567

Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

kikay_girl
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

I want a guy who can type faster than I can. :lol:
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

good sense of humor very kind honest funny :wow::D
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a guy who have sense of humour,, (ung tipong mahihika ako sa kakatawa!) nyahaha,, :lol:
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want a guy hu can beat me video games=D hehe.. i aklso want...uhm:rolleyes: honest and trustworhty.. nd nice..happy to be with..:eh: [quote=senyorito21]I like girls that are fighter.. but not the nagger ones... :lol:[/quote] hey im kinda of a fighter....even to boys..=| i h8 boys hu dont respect gurls...i dont move backward even on boys most especially to gurls.. but im a nice gurl:eh:.. i just get angry in some negative doings of others [hr] [b]Avoid Multiple Posting! [/b]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-29 05:58:26)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^No triple posting, please.. @TOPIC: Hmmm.. A guy who can make me laugh all day long. Eh???!! Hahaha
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want a guy who could love me for who i am ..=(
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i could be that one. haha. girls?. uhm. someone that has a heart. [i]mamon.[/i]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

char kuya lucknskill,, ako un hiLig ko plaY computer games..weee hihihi i want a girl rin yung magaling mag laro computer games lol sino po ganun...
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want a guy who can teach me math. . LOL;)
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i lyk guys w/ confidence..gentleman of courze...:D
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: loves me for real!! :D :arrow: great fwend :arrow: gentleman :arrow: of course, cute, whaha

Last edited by kawaiiprincezz (2008-04-02 09:42:56)

meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like a man who will always understand.. a different understanding that only he can make.. unselfish and forgiving.. so nice and loyal.. has a good heart.. has a long patience.. so practical and productive.. intellectualy brilliant.. a man with one word.. has a good sense of humor.. knows how to love deeply.. knows how to really care.. knows my needs.. knows himself a lot.. a true person.. always willing to give.. is willing to wait without complaint.. adjusts to me all the time.. puts me in pedestal.. a protector from emotional or physical harm.. gives importance to open communication.. respects and loves the real me.. doesnt expect anything from me but still.. will surely give you his best.. (at all times) ^_^
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a guys who is honest, caring and sweet.. a guy who can do household chores.. :eh:
asawanirico
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want a guy hu is not shy to cry.. a guy hu wants to go with the girl with her family..even though istorbo ang dating ng magulang!hahaha.. endi..ang gusto ko talaga.. ..a guy who is afraid to hurt his gurl!!oha!!:o
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I want a guy who is loyal.. Sweet.. trustworthy.. Gentleman!!! Tall dark && handsome?[/b]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want a guy that can carry a conversation with sense so we could share ideas, adventurous, who can make me smile =)
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want a guy who knows how 2 play guitar or any musical instrument.. someone really nice and sweet.. mysterious man attracts me.. or those who don't talk frequently someone taller than me.. and has white complexion.. xP hehehe! mwAH! i have him...
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

someone who can keep control of crazy people like me... heheh.. :wallbash::wallbash: umm.. simple.. umm... a boy who does not get mad if he knows that sumone likes him.. stick to one... huggable.. haha..wee.. hug war! haha.. has a decent life.. has a good knowledge in math.. so we could exchange and solve problems together. haha. umm.. thats all for know..
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want a guy who wil see d real me =)
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want a kind,nice,pretty,obedient girl!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello to everyone, Here in this thread we are going to say our 'type' of persons.. [u]What you want the girl to do, say, act, or look like...[/u] get? hehe..ill go first.. I want a girl who

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:38

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy