• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 123456..6

[align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

[align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all life on Earth could well finish. Some are saying it'll be humans that set it off. Others believe that a natural phenomenon will be the cause. And the religious folks are saying it'll be God himself who presses the stop button... [b]1. Mayan Calendar[/b] [img]http://www.themayantraveler.com/Mayan_5.gif[/img] The first mob to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a bloodthirsty race that were good at two things: Building highly accurate astrological equipment out of stone and Sacrificing Virgins. Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar predicts that the Earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, it's likely they've got the end of the world right as well. [b]2. Sun Storms[/b] [img]http://www.apollopony.net/images/solar_storm.jpg[/img] Solar experts from around the world monitoring the sun have made a startling discovery: our sun is in a bit of strife. The energy output of the sun is, like most things in nature, cyclic, and it's supposed to be in the middle of a period of relative stability. However, recent solar storms have been bombarding the Earth with so much radiation energy, it's been knocking out power grids and destroying satellites. This activity is predicted to get worse, and calculations suggest it'll reach its deadly peak sometime in 2012 [b]3. The Atom Smasher[/b] Scientists in Europe have been building the world's largest particle accelerator. Basically its a 27km tunnel designed to smash atoms together to find out what makes the Universe tick. However, the mega-gadget has caused serious concern, with some scientists suggesting that it's properly even a bad idea to turn it on in the first place. They're predicting all manner of deadly results, including mini black holes. So when this machine is fired up for its first serious experiment in 2012, the world could be crushed into a super-dense blob the size of a basketball. [b]4. The Bible says...[/b] If having scientists warning us about the end of the world isn't bad enough,religious folks are getting in on the act aswell. Interpretations of the Christian Bible reveal that the date for Armageddon, the final battle between Good an Evil, has been set down for 2012. The I Ching, also known as the Chinese book of Changes, says the same thing, as do various sections of the Hindu teachings. [b]5. Super Volcano[/b] [img]http://www.unmuseum.org/sthelenaex.jpg[/img] Yellowstone National Park in the United States is famous for its thermal springs and Old Faithful geyser. The reason for this is simple - it's sitting on top of the world's biggest volcano, and geological experts are beginning to get nervous sweats. The Yellowstone volcano has a pattern of erupting every 650,000 years or so, and we're many years overdue for an explosion that will fill the atmosphere with ash, blocking the sun and plunging the Earth into a frozen winter that could last up to 15,000 years. The pressure under the Yellowstone is building steadily, and geologists have set 2012 as a likely date for the big bang. [b] 6. The Physicists[/b] This one's case of bog-simple maths mathematics. Physicists at Berekely Uni have been crunching the numbers. and they've determined that the Earth is well overdue for a major catastrophic event. Even worse, they're claiming their calculations prove, that we're all going to die, very soon - while also saying their prediction comes with a certainty of 99 percent- and 2012 just happens to be the best guess as to when it occurs. [b] 7. Slip-Slop-Slap-BANG![/b] We all know the Earth is surrounded by a magnetic field that sheilds us from most of the sun's radiation. What you might not know is that the magnetic poles we call north and south have a nasty habit of swapping places every 750,000 years or so - and right now we're about 30,000 years overdue. Scientists have noted that the poles are drifting apart roughly 20-30kms each year, much faster than ever before, which points to a pole-shift being right around the corner. While the pole shift is underway, the magnetic field is disrupted and will eventually disappear, sometimes for up to 100 years. The result is enough UV outdoors to crisp your skin in seconds, killing everything it touches. [i]Taken from http://www.msghelp.net/[/i] [/spoiler] Quoted from [b][death(ANGEL)][/b] [quote][i]i had heard that 'nibiru', the so-called Planet-X or the planet after pluto has an interesting theory behind it. i did some research and this is what i came up with 'nibiru', which would have been called the 'tenth planet' 5 years ago, before pluto was declared to be not a planet anymore, is supposed to be VERY far away from the planet earth. but the problem arises when we see that scientifically niburu's orbit crosses from really close to that of the earth. scientists have said nibiru has rather strange characteristics, extremely high gravity and all that. it's soon going to pass from in between the earth and the sun, completely blocking the sun from our view. that's going to happen in 2012. meanwhile, astrologers all over the world have predicted the "end of the world" to be in 2012. except maybe the gregorians, who predicted 2003. but what's funny is the Mayan date of 2012 is actually the Gregorian date of 2003. it gets better it was told that changes would start appearing on the earth from 5 years before the end of the world. that makes them start from 2007. the chinese earthquake and the indian weather disaster have already started. it's the peak of summer in india right now, we usually have temperatures of 45 degrees celcius here. but right now the temperatures are close to 25 and every night when are facing away from the sun to the direction from where nibiru is supposed to be approching we get thunderstorms and rainstorms. earthquakes and cyclones have also started in various areas around the world. are we really facing the end of the world? if so, then we should really stop discussing RC4 and get on with our lives soon.[/i][/quote] Quoted from [b]snyper[/b] [quote][i]pal, i don't want to scare anyone, but I've been researching many (unrelated) esoteric subjects over the years and after a while I noticed that they ALL link into each other. Not only that but they all also point to an 'event' in Dec 2012. This all started with the study of astral travel. I read the books by Robert A Monroe and noticed that he mentioned being taken to an event in the future which would 'determine the fate of life on earth'. This sounded VERY similar to predictions and scientific PROOF which showed that SOMETHING is actually happening. An easy example is the Sun cycles. Every 11 years the Sun has increased sunspot activity. This always happens. There are also several other cycles. Every 110 000 years though, all of these cycles happen at the same time which causes MAJOR changes to the earth, earthquakes, floods, volcanoes. When was the last ice age again? The next time this event is due to happen is 2012. There is also the regular pole-reversal of the earth. This has happened several times in the past coinciding with major events, eg. ice age, extinction of the dinosaurs, etc. This is happening now and is expected to complete in 2012. btw, all magnetic storage (your hard drives) will be wiped clean by this event! yay Sad I could go on about this forever, but to sum up ... (my belief) 1. most physical life on earth will perish - nothing can be done about this. This will happen when a 'death star' (no jokes please - this has only just recently been discovered by scientists and is pointing straight at earth) 'fires' in dec 2012. I don't know if we die horribly or not but the end result is that our vibrationary rate has increased so we now all exist spiritually, as we always have. 2. there will be survivors (damned?) who don't progress vibrationally. These people will suffer very much as there will be no food, electricity, animals, etc. you get the idea. No, i am not religious, no I'm not a nutter. There is MASSIVE amounts of scientific data all pointing to a very real event coming in 2012. A (hidden) astranomical entity has been mentioned as one of the possibilities for the cause of the coming event which 'appears' just before. It "has always been there but is invisible" to quote one source, though I don't recall Nibiru being named specifically. I highly recommend reading the book "Beyond 2012: Catastrophe or Ecstasy", it does an excellent job of going through all of the theories and myths and trying to DISPROVE all of them by using scientific proof. It touches on Robert Monroe as I mentioned earlier as the author also noticed the links between various legends as I had. I don't care if you get this book from your local library, buy it off amazon, download it or steal it off someone, just get it! The author has a website (which is a bit crap) which is here Code: http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/ After reading the book I don't know whether to be worried or excited, but read it for yourself and make up your own mind. No matter what though, just live each day as best as you can, treat others with respect and always try to do the right thing. Don't let 'what if' ruin your day or the rest of your life. If we all die in a fireball then accept it, there's nothing we can do about it, get over it. But know that we DO live on. This I have proof of also but I've done enough typing for now. I hope I've answered your question.[/i][/quote]

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-06-09 11:02:49)

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Whaa. Thank God it is just a prediction. Don't think our days would end on 2012. Guess that woman is nuts. haha. [i]guess it is not true. ngee.[/i]
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

:crybaby: yup maybe if obama will win....some critics says that obama religion is Muslim??? i think obama will be the devil in disguise that the bible tells :eh: thats what they say???
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Think not. haha. but for a good reason it could be real. But Im sure those people will just make a tiny damage ragarding on the end of days. haha. lol.:lol:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think not.. the world ends in 20000.. xD.. i don't think that 2012 is the end of the world..

Last edited by kangkong10 (2008-03-28 17:01:13)

anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't think so. we really don't know what will happen on 2012.=|
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=crusader1009 ]:lol: hi i'm bryan in davao city my interest is you'r mother[/quote] please post something that relate to the topic. [i]mga mods oh. bad siya.[/i]

Last edited by judajammers (2008-03-29 02:55:20)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

is this the comet that will strike in earth? woah, kinda scary. . . i hope this thing is only a hoax (am i right?)
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What the? Doomsday? :lol: do you think its too early for the world to end? i have heard a [b]rumor [/b] that an asteroid might hit the earth.... :rolleyes:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehmmm maybe:D
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im still not sure about this..lolz.. cuz they are scientist..a researcher.. how would u deny their findings? hmm..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow...i will be just 20 yrs old if that happens..OMG:O
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sasha008]wow...i will be just 20 yrs old if that happens..OMG:O[/quote] guess you need to do all you want while you are still young. eh. haha!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: :lol: Only GOD that knows when the doomsday will come... just live normally.....no one can predict it~
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

edited!woot!

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-05-11 13:43:47)

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what a long post. haha. have a long time making it. haha. good. well. hope it will not happen. im scared now. whaa. mommy.
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=judajammers]what a long post. haha. have a long time making it. haha. good. well. hope it will not happen. im scared now. whaa. mommy.[/quote] actually..it only takes less than 5 min to post it..haha.. hmm..i dun wana die early.. :cry: im not married yet! uwaaaaaa
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a fast typer. haha. it would take half an hour for me. specially with those photos that should be serached. haha. well. im not married too. and i dont want to die. whaa. i will hug my dog if something happens. haha.
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No. I don't think so. The world's NOT gonna end on 2012. And that's my opinion. God still has plans for us to do.
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mehm29]No. I don't think so. The world's NOT gonna end on 2012. And that's my opinion. God still has plans for us to do.[/quote] [b]yah! i agree with you.[/b] =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:13

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy