• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 1123456

[align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

all this matters are at God's hand.. He decide everthing.. If He say "ahh, im geting boring to manage this world.. let me jz destroyed it.." and we all go "poof".. [spoiler] lol dont make fun of GOD! :wallbash: [/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

thats [u][b]CRAZY[/b][/u] &&scary in some ways! waaaaaah
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I hope not. :o I still have plans for the future! If the world ends in 2012, I'd die at the age of 15! :paranoid: But in my opinion, God won't let that happen to us. :)
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that's sooo scary. But Only GOD knows what will happen;)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow this so creepy and scary... oh well.. i guess i would just do what i want to do with my life for now coz life is to freakin' short...
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] I really dunno if it would happen on 2012 buh yea even without those theories of yours, it's kinda obvious that the world will prolly kill itself someday lol. Hell, do you notice the weather has changed too. It's like raining 90% of the time here in the Philippines. What's up with that? Anyway, if the world is doomed i wish it would be awesome like in "I AM LEGEND" nah. I kid. hihi... If that were to happen i am prolly one of the mutated people in Day 1 lmao max [/color]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

only god knows
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dunno about that...but i have a teacher who said that an asteroid will hit the earth on 2021 or so...then it means we will not witness it i guess...
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm..i don't think so...only god know's what happened:eh:..[/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what?i'll be 16 based on my calculations when 2012 comes...if that happens,i won't have a debut?lol.. of course that is not true..only God can tell have faith and always pray..
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thunder:[b] If Doomsday happens..then If that UV rays hits us...I guess we should die but if the whole humanity is would be extinguished then, I dont agree from that..[/b] [b] According to Mr Charles Darwin that in every number of ways around, man has encountered extinction so many times!! And yet it still survived..!! Mind that we have 49 Chromosomes..our genetic buildup allows us to adapt in our environment..If UV rays get us..then in a few while we could adapt from it..[/b] We are special we just cant vanish in the face of this planet...=):evil::thumbsup:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh boy........ dont try to make scare dude.... shit shit shit is dat true..?! dat world are going to b end at 2012?! i dun think so.... anyway... 2012??? wut day?! lemme guess... uuummm.... its sunday 12:00 p.m?! isn't it?! prepare guys... putcha pants on!!
kyut.ghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

that's scary!!!!i hope that won't happen!
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kyut.ghurl]that's scary!!!!i hope that won't happen![/quote] lol..we will be wiped out like dinosaurs..on this planet
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm... i think its not true...well its just a prediction... as far as i know it will take millions of years or even billions of years... for the world to end...and its cause is the sun's explosion... so until then ill enjoy my life... and i heard that scientist are investigating about a planet where people can live... [b]not mars[/b] the only problem is that they dont know how go there, because probably i takes a long time.. well scientist's are working on it... :thumbsup: [quote]About five billion years from now, astronomers say, the Sun will run out of hydrogen fuel and swell temporarily more than 100 times in diameter into a so-called red giant, swallowing Mercury and Venus and dooming life on Earth, but perhaps not Earth itself. Astronomers are announcing that they have discovered a planet that seems to have survived the puffing up of its home star, suggesting there is some hope that Earth could survive the aging and swelling of the Sun. The newly discovered planet is a gas giant at least three times as massive as Jupiter. It orbits about 150 million miles from a faint star in the constellation Pegasus known as V 391 Pegasi. But before that star blew up as a red giant sometime in the past and lost half its mass, the planet must have been about as far from its star as the Earth is to the Sun — about 90 million miles — the astronomers led by Roberto Silvotti of the Observatorio Astronomico di Capodimonte in Naples, Italy, calculated.[/quote]

Last edited by pauline416 (2008-05-29 02:03:21)

kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this scares me.. :paranoid: i dont wanna see the world dying. :O
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont know.. but if it does, i am ready.. :)
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

GOD is the ONly one... ([b]only[/b]) that knows when is the end of the wOrld.....
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nah, I don't think it's true ?.. Only God'll know when the world will end. Many people are talking about this.... Hm..
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=raqyztah]GOD is the ONly one... (only) that knows when is the end of the wOrld....[/quote] yep u r right~ only GOD knows the answer~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:30

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy