• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 1234566

[align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

^im not ready lol.. :( i've done many bad things and i jz dont know how to "take it back".. i dun wanna go to hell.. :evil:
Visionsz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Omg dude it will happen in 2012 lol you got uhmm 2009, 2010, 2011 you got 3 years to change your life :o=) be good
mumble
» n00b
1969-12-31

no...God loves us very much....:)
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Thats true.. But that doesn't mean that God want us to live forever in this world(earth).. But God will bring those who He love to heaven and those who He hates(sinner) to hell..
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wish it ends now so dat everyones question will end too
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]its not for us to tell if it really ends on that year..but lets just be prepared by doing good things or at least lesser evil,hehehe,for HIM to spare our life.[/b][/align]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yeah u r right.. we r absolutely hav no idea when the world gonna end.. but.. its the scientist who made dat research.. u know.. they dont have a religion.. and i think... science..dont..lie.. am i right..? lol.. :penguin: :penguin:
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]yeah u r right.. we r absolutely hav no idea when the world gonna end.. but.. its the scientist who made dat research.. u know.. they dont have a religion.. and i think... science..dont..lie.. am i right..? lol..[/quote] if scientists are for real, they could have predicted the tsunami disaster that hit the world in 2002.. God have HIS hands over EVERYTHING.. even science.. =)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Only God Knows.. But as we can see.. there were already some signs of self-destruction..
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eeek, in 2012, i'd hear everybody calling God for help... may be a drug lord will be with us,too... :eh:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No way >.< World's not going to end.
* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

so if it's true , i would die at 20 . kewl . :lol: actually , i wanna die now . :rolleyes:
♥♥♥culit♥♥♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah "only God knows" predictions can be wrong... no one knows
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Who knows? It might end anytime...
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yeah.. it might end now.. or tomorrow.. or the day after tommorow.. or.. lol
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

idk?!:lol:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Not really... It does sound convincing but I believe it's just some nonsensical jiberjaber used to scare us. Summary of what I said: I don't believe it. :lol:[/b]
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]God onLy knows .. LOL I should read a bibLe if it's true .. ;););)[/b]
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: lets just pray it wont happen... : im getting chills right here... : and i heard about the news sometime in 2006, but i didnt put too much attention on it... : aww... lets just pray its not.. : its research and it may not be true... : even if some sectors conclude it would be a 99% vanishing... :(...
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NO ONE KNOWS! I remember when it was 1999, and everyone was like "OHHH the world's gonna end at 2000!" ...but here we are. :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:51

[ 12 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy