• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 1..123456

[align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

[b]OMiiGAWD Ths really scares me , I'm too young to die . Eek ![/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

god! that one scares me... yeah god know the answer when :globe: dying ... but i think, the world ends is because of the people around the globe. For example, the global warming... =)
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if humans will try to change,,,,,the world will not end,,think so,, sometimes predictions aren't true,,i guess,,, but i heard peace will be attain this 2009...
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

post updated~
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: only GOD knows what our fate will be. predictions=assuming
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ i agree gengskie only god knows dont easily b fooled by that trust in god .... guyz.. :thumbsup: =)
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaah..im so scared.!!
heartangel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yay scary :|
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

many predictions/prophecies have been made in the past reguarding a wide range of events...some came true, some did not i'm not gonna say i believe in this one, however, i'm not gonna say that i don't either look at society...worldwide....we've taken a direction that is leading us down a dark path...my opinion who know's what gonna happen? only God you just gotta live for the day, and have a good heart, trust in God because.... if it's in God's plan for the world to end or change dramatically in 2012....there's nothing we can do about it
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dnt really believe in those things...GOD is the only one who knws wen is the world gonna end..if u believe in GOD den dnt let this things worry u.. I BELIEVE IN GOD..so it doesnt really bother me..
pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

scary.. :o [i]only god knows when will it happen[/i]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

lol.. :wallbash: i dont where did ya get all this doomsday but i dont think its gonna happen at 2012.. and got more things to do :evil:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Just enjoy life. 2012 is far from now. Who knows it might be tomorrow, the other day. No one in our present age really knows when will be the end of mankind. Live your life to the fullest before it's too late. :globe:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we don't know if that would really happen. :rolleyes:
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think that we should all wait for 2012, and see what happens? what do you say? haha well, preparing for it isn't a bad idea after all... :P it's only a prediction right?
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Only allah knows.. i dont believe in humans predicting this type of bullshit but i heard from a friend he said in islamic the world will end on FRIDAY 21/12/2012 is on FRIDAY jeez
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Oh, how lame. Im really scared. Hahaha! And oh btw, im too young to die. :o
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]Yeah.I'm too young to die.And we should have fun because,Our life is too short to make it dull and boring. :P;][/i][/b]
mix4ever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmm i dont thnk so that 2012 is the end...coz in the truth,judgement day is real...it says on the prayer that God will come to judge the living and the dead so we dont know the exact date...i hope i die 1st before that judgement day come hahahaha!!!
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah... i agree... i felt every year paz...^^ our environment is getting hotter...^^ and i generalize that the earth is getting close to sun every year...^^ now... can u imagine???? volcanoe... we dont know how many volcanoes in this world... but according to scientist... many volcanoes are inactive... but they're not sure...^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:17

[ 10 queries - 0.082 second ]
Privacy Policy