• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 123456..6

[align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

zarah08
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

[align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]its just a prediction! we should'nt rely on that![/color][/font][/align] [align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]and we, people cant predict on what will[/color][/font][/align] [align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]happen on us on that year. [/color][/font][/align] [align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia][b]ONLY GOD KNOWS!! :eh:[/b][/color][/font][/align] [align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]wEw! nosebleed .. hihi :D[/color][/font][/align]
eheads87
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

dont agree with that "predictions"watch national geograpic channel...u will resolve that issues...scientist predicted that the dooms day of the world is when the earth change its temperature...even in 6degrees can change the world and brings us to extinction... [b]but not cockroaches...[/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dont believe that.. only god who knows...
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we dont know if it will happen or not. to all. just pray that it will not come to reality. :eh:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

those are just signs that the end is near.., God loves us though sometimes we neglect Him.., He still gives chances to those He wants to believe in Him.., If we are ready to face Him.., then we must not be afraid of the Doom's Day.., =)
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

only GOD knows.. predictions are a lot like superstitions for me.. let heaven decide on this
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. does it make me weird if i said i believe in it?? ehe *jokees*
aika_kawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ONLY GOD KNOWS[/b] =)
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

well we dont know many prophecy that could not happen.... but for my research in the 2012 a people will suffer... and all are maghihirap...
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. yah! all of those conclusions that are not true! nice guess. :eh:
aLOne.o4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]no! only GOD knows.[/b][/align]
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehmmm...i think thats Fake:thumbsdown:
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah... nobody knew when will the world end. those shits that saying they knew the world's end is a bunch of wassholey... :o =D all i know is it's very soon, the signs are showing.. :O :wallbash:
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't thnk so :crybaby: :thumbsdown:
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Predictions can be accurate :|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm not sure about this. Years ago, i think in 50's or 60's they were saying that an asteroid will strike the Earth but nothng happens. I'm really not sure about this. The part which says [b]i don't believe[/b] tells that there are many of these "The world will end in....." but nothing happens. While the part which tells [b]i believe[/b] is that i December 21st 2012 is the [b]10th of Muharram[/b] in [i]Islamic Month[/i]. The [b]10th of Muharram[/b] is said to be the [u][b]Day of Judgement[/b].[/u] Anyway, I'm really not sure if i'll believe this or not. Everything is said by [b]Allah[/b].
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't know... and i don't want it to happen... think positive... it is just a prediction... :globe:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've read a book and it says it ends on 2020, i dunno. buy it's based on facts,.. scary!!
Visionsz
» n00b
1969-12-31

omg lol its only God who knows.... but we can stop it <= use your common sense:lol: we can stop anti-christ from destroying our world we have much time to worship GOD! :D
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the world might end ANY day. [i]"ONLY GOD KNOWS"[/i] i think the question is are u ready? just in case the world ends.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:36

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy