• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 1..123456

[align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

menikmatic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

[align=center]You guys really believe in this? This won't worry me one bit anyways. If it really WILL be the end of the world, hell, there's no reason to be panicking since we can't escape THIS event. Let's just go on with our lives and do what we can for the present, because what matters is NOW. Oh yeah, and as for the whole earthquake and whatnots: Scientists have also pointed out that the relative calmness of the climate and of the sun is actually an abnormal event. The truth is, the climate is supposed to be erratic and abrupt; and so is the activity of the sun. Don't believe me? Go read articles.. hit the books and be informed. :disgust:[/align]
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

I dont really believe 2012, but i do believe something will happen.. i heard they predict y2k on year 2000 but here we are, still alive
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=Peeeweee]I dont really believe 2012, but i do believe something will happen.. i heard they predict y2k on year 2000 but here we are, still alive[/quote] [i]Yeah, just like that, y'know. And besides, how many many many MANY times have religious freaks and psycho cults have 'predicted' the 'end of times' in the past? [b]A lot of times[/b]; and yet we're still alive and killing mother earth and everything else in between. So why believe in that? :disgust:[/i][/align]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hah. . Juz accept what would be god's [b]destiny[/b] . We cant d0 anything . .
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

No none can tell or predict the future...Take Note: only God can...and it'll not be his fault if world really will collide n 2010, it's our fault....the sufferings we're facing now...every lil' thing we're facing now are our fault...Who else's fault it is?...It can't be animals...ONLY HUMANS CAN! 'Coz we humans are the only ones who can do it...!...And also, I don't believe that the world will end in 2010...still, i'm not afraid to die...'Coz I have already accepted Christ as my personal and only savior...
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

i dont know lol.. no one know.. just enjoy ur time while ur hur.. GOD BLESS
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no. we cant say that. let's just wait. dont anticipate anything
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no one can predict the future.. anything can happen...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]-The Fact about Doomsday- [/align] [spoiler] [b]7 reasons the world will end in 2012[/b] Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that four years from now, all

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:00

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy