• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 12345678..8

[quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

leona lewis
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Alanis Morissette but of course they have their own genre

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-04-15 00:17:26)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]Alanis Morissette but of course they have their own genre[/quote] i like her too.. n_n
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

paramore
xionlei
» n00b
1969-12-31

Avril Lavigne!.. :D
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Girls of the Danity Kane... http://youtube.com/watch?v=-_fdkPU9EXE =)=)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]LEONA LEWiS[/b]
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=franz321]paramore[/quote] [b]its hayley bro. like her too! :thumbsup: but Flyleaf xo rockz me.. so Lacey Mosley is the bezt!! 5 :thumbsup: for her![/b]
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][b]Alexia Rodriguez[/b] - [u]ESTK[/u][/i]
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Haley[/b] of [b]Paramore[/b] she's the best :thumbsup:
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]haley[/b] :thumbsup:
sk8er_ghurl16
» n00b
1969-12-31

helay of paramore..hehe..she rocks!..:cool:
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]rini idol is the bast[/b]
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me... Clair Marlo is one of the best female vocalist! ;):P
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like the vocalist of paramore though i'm not a fanatic.. she really has a good voice!!!:wow: also evanescence..
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]amy lee[/b] - evanescence [b]Sharon den adel[/b] - Wt [b]Mariangela Demurtas[/b] - tristania [b]Lacey Mosley[/b] - flyleaf :o
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Avril Lavigne and Paramore!! :D[/b][/color]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]haley williams [/b]of Paramore!!
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Mariah Carey[/b]:wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:48

[ 12 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy