• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 12345678..8

[quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

kawaiielize
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Avril Lavigne rocks!!!!!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

bjork of bjork and the vocalist of taken by cars and flyleaf..dunno their names haha
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's [b]Hayley Williams.[/b]
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hayley Williams. the best :eh:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lacey Mosley (Flyleaf) Hayley Williams (Paramore)

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-28 18:53:58)

pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] Hayley Williams :thumbsup: [b][/b]
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Juris [/b]- MYMP
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

mariah carey amy lee avril lavigne utada hikaru
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]for me it's hayley williams.. she rocks!!![/b]
zeenday
» FTalker
1969-12-31

beyonce shakira avril lavigne i choice beyonce coz she is very nice body =D
jeefu
» n00b
1969-12-31

in the international. paramore.. in opm, kat agarado of sinosikat.
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hayley :eh: she's cool :D i like when she sing , especially in that's what u get video .
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]LEONA LEWIS[/b]
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pyawzi][quote=franz321]paramore[/quote] [b]its hayley bro. like her too! :thumbsup: but Flyleaf xo rockz me.. so Lacey Mosley is the bezt!! 5 :thumbsup: for her![/b][/quote] yea.. hayley and lacey.. love em! :eh: i also like alanis morisette. :)
regaza_luv
» n00b
1969-12-31

celine dion :wow:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]hayley williams of paramore.....[/i]
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hayley williams! XD
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

avril lavigne :thumbsup::thumbsup:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The Vocalist of a hxc band Walls of Jericho.. I don't know her name.. but lover her voice.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:56

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy