• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 12345678..8

[quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

[b]Juris,Mariah,Celine Dion,Sitti :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/b]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Natasha Bedingfield just love her...
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sarah Geronimo and Celine Dion
onigiri
» n00b
1969-12-31

avril lavigne and haley of paramore
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Lacey Mosley of flyleaf.. Alexia Rodriguez of eyes set to kiLL.. :D
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haley of paramore.. and also the vocals of new year's day just forgot her name..haha
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#660099]Francesca Chiara - The LoveCrave Lisa Middelhauve - Xandria[/b][/color]

Last edited by aloneforever (2008-05-04 13:04:46)

fu_starmagic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

celine dion :thumbsup:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Miley Cyrus and haley williams of Paramore. :thumbsup:
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course [b]amy lee[/b] rules yeah
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lacey Mosley of Flyleaf her she has a beautiful voice and she can scream. :P

Last edited by anneng (2008-05-06 23:09:47)

nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.amy lee.haley williams.avril lavigne
hayley21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hayley of Paramore Lacey of Flyleaf Ashley Costello of New Years Day yay!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Britney Spears[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haley of paramore hehehehe coz my besflen likes paramore :cool:
mikikomikiki
» n00b
1969-12-31

Angela Gossow - Arch Enemy Anette Olzon - Nightwish
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sharon den adel and alanis morisette
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me, it would be [b] Mariah Carey[/b]! I love her voice, songs, and her "whistling" prowess!
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

avril lagvine for sure.... :cool: she rocks... :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wow: for local..i do like kyla
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:06

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy