• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 1..12345678

[quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

alexandra_roca
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

[b]♥ Aya Hirano ♥[/b] [u]For Me...[/u] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/961/961554ijlhm4i2su.gif[/img]

Last edited by alexandra_roca (2008-08-20 08:24:50)

fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

[b]avril lavigne ! :D[/b]
MikeDavid
» n00b
1969-12-31

The true and the legendary one will be [b]MARIAH CAREY[/b] , she is considered as a [b]DIVA[/b] , her voice is so special that no other female artist can compete.She can even sing to the exact pitch!! althoguh i dont reall ylike her , but she is really great
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ewa Farna for me and Demi Lovato. Also Selena Gomez and Angela Zhang
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me, Mariah Carey is the best female artist!!!!
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hayley williams[/b] of paramore.. and [b]lacey mosley[/b] of flyleaf! i love them both! :thumbsup: =)

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-08-27 07:05:04)

rouet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For me :wow: Sharon Den Adel :wow: is the :thumbsup: No 1 :thumbsup:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For me...XD AvriL and utada hikaru..=D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gahh, it's still Lacey Mosley! \m/
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]woooh!! ill go for paramore(the lead vocal of corz) avril leona lewis mariah [/color][/align]
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mariah Carey =)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me, it's [b]Jisun[/b]. The vocalist of loveholic and the one wh's on moi avatar. Click the loveholic link on my siggy, and listen to her voice... although her songs are not english, she has a nice quality of voice :eh: that's why i idolize her..

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-09-14 04:36:49)

roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Dolores O'Riordan.- cranberries metallic kitty.- decadence :)
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CARLY OF KENOTIA HAYLEY OF PARAMORE ALEX OF EFFINBOICHE [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnotesiggie10.gif[/img]
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Haley of paramore:)
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Haley[/b] of [b]Paramore[/b] [b]Avril Lavigne[/b] and my super favorite.. [b]Eugene Kim (Kim Yoo Jin)[/b] :D
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:)[b]avril lavigne. :D[/b]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Haley of Paramore Juris of MYMP
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

angela gossow.. she's awesome! =)
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

withney huoston.............
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:34

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy