• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 1..123456788

[quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

oo8.daphne
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

[b]hayley williams[/b] of paramore.. she [i]really[/i] is the best female vocalist ever.!!
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

[b]Gwen Stefani[/b]- rocks!!!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]me[/b]! =D just joking. lacey mosley of flyleaf..
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Dawn Richardson of FIREFLIGHT!!!!!
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm19/toxicflavoredpeaches/cute%20pixels/RainbwoDotsBorder.gif[/img] [b]Lacey Mosley[/b] of Flyleaf :D [img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm19/toxicflavoredpeaches/cute%20pixels/RainbwoDotsBorder.gif[/img][/align]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

amy lee and haley(paramore) they rock!!!
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Lacey Mosley from flyleaf is the best
joenathan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

amy lee (evanescence) n cristina scabia (lacuna coil) :wow:
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hayley williams[/b] rock my pants :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hayley williams of paramore and avril lavigne =)
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Avril lavigne! if female vocalist from japan...Yui makino^^
jus_tice
» n00b
1969-12-31

avril.rihanna :exclaim:
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]darlene zschech of hillsong [/b]
melovesavril
» n00b
1969-12-31

Avril Lavigne and Hayley Williams! yeah!
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she is sarah marco. the vocx of taken by cars. i love her voice. its so angelic and i feel like i am always at a disco pub. :lol:
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hayley Williams of Paramore

Last edited by xtianchan (2008-08-17 05:03:19)

'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Avril Lavigne, :)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haley of paramore... avril lavigne :thumbsup:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Amy Lee of Evanescence or Lacey Mosley of Flyleaf
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Angela Natalie Gossow - arch enemy Hayley Williams - Paramore =)

Last edited by hellshredder999 (2008-08-20 08:14:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:46

[ 13 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy