• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 1..12345678

[quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

abiihere
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Hayley Williams! She's DAMN HOT! :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

haley of paramore and Lacey Mosley of flyleaf. :D
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

amy lee !:thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hayley Williams for me :wow: :wow:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^same hir..... hayley williams of paramore is teh best![/b][/color] =):thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i like hayley williams of paramore and lacey mosley of flyleaf and hmm..i forgot the name of the vocalist of dream theater, former eye leaves. kristine something.[/b]:wasted: [b]the one who sang with cradle of filth in nymphetamine.[/b]
engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dunnoh wats her name.. hehe.. THE VOCALIST OF THE PARAMORE BAND! =)
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^hayley williams is the vocalist of paramore:thumbsup::)
allanah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sharon den adel of WiTHiN TEMPTATiON and Hayley Williams of PARAMORE :thumbsup:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hayley williams and amy lee.
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Lacey Mosley[/b] of Flyleaf :thumbsup:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

amanda palmer -- dresden dolls =D
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think that [b]Celine Dion[/b] is one of the best female vocalist......
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think~ [b]Mariah Carey~![/b] She's Gr8~!!=)=)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hayley Williams :thumbsup: from [b]Paramore[/b] =|
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]me?! the vocalist of paramore and celine dion.. :)[/b]
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hayley Williams! =)
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...hMmmM...for it's [b]RIHANNA[/b]..the one and only...
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

simone simons -- epica :O :wow:
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hayley williams - paramore lacey mosely - flyleaf amy lee - evanescence =) :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Who do you think is the best female vocalist?[/b][/quote] mine is [b]Amy Lee of Evanescence[/b] and [b]Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation[/b] .

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:29

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy