• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 1234567..7

[align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

senti06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

:arrow: sleep. :arrow: eat. :arrow: soundtrip. :arrow: play in the rain. :arrow: stare at the window. watching those raindrops fall. hehe. i love the rain. :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

chips + coffee x reminisce = stuck in the house!! :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Listen to Melancholics songs while watching the rain from the window of my room.... feels reaaally good~~
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Play With my dog... :arrow: Play Outside :arrow: Sleep :arrow: Eat :arrow: Play Friendster!!! :D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: sleep :arrow: watching movies :arrow: music trip :arrow: ftalk.. hehehe :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleeping.... watching tv.... call my lovely angel... heheheh :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When it rains I do the same things that I do when it's not raining....:penguin:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

ahmmm :arrow: comp :arrow: eat :arrow: dance :arrow: watch tv....... thats all.....
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

go grab my umbrella... hohohoho
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]watch movies[/b] [i]internet[/i] [b]sound3p[/b] [i]any fruit-eating[/i] =)[/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sleep.. eat *tapsilog :lol: :P go online... watch some news/movies/dvds soundtrip.. watch the rain fall...*emo* :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Sleep[/b]. The cool breeze makes me fall to sleep everytime it rains.
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

play in the rain =) eat... sound3p.. =) stare outside teh window :D then eat agen :lol:

Last edited by aleister013 (2008-06-30 20:24:21)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Sound trip...:lol: then...Sleep..:lol: :thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sleep.Soundtrip:] Fave things to do.[/b]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

eat, sleep, watch tv etc...hayy what a sedentary lifestyle!:cloud:
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

well play comp watch the rain sleep
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I hibernate for 2-3 hrs, then I EAT ..muahahaha.
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: net! :arrow: sleep! :arrow: eat sumthin! :arrow: warch movie.. tv.. :arrow: soundtrip! :arrow: txt to the max! =)=)=) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
rijean0019
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm... i think... - sleeping - surfing net - eating chocolate - texting
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:58

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy