• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 1..1234567

[align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

stripesoflove
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

I like the sound of rain. So i'd listen and maybe some computering and then nap. :P
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

sleep, eat, watch tv..
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep!!! eat some spicy noodles! drink coffee or chocolate milk!!! texting!!!
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Snuggle up the couch. Sleep. Paint. Walk in the rain :woohoo:
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep watch tv eat chicken noodle soup or any hot soup will do.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleep, listen to music ;)
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sleep, stay inside the house, drink hot chocolate. *yum
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lay down and watch TV!
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

open our windows and enjoy the coolness of the air.
personage.imperfection
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sleep
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SLEEP and EAT!
xAJEx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sleep and Study
makegamaru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleeping! ^^
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I either sleep, eat some awesome [i]sopas[/i] orrr... go online. (((=
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Either drinking coffee, sleep or watch television.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Spending time in Ftalk.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sleep...unless I am at work like today :crybaby:
mSana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eat sweets and drink coffee!.. :D
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i go out and play with the rain! its fun! bringing back my childhood memories
i really love TEN
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/spoiler] [b][i]♥ sleeping :sleepy: :zzz: [its so cold inside my room.. wahhhh] ♥ chat :yes: [wit' my friends] ♥ reading love stories :eh2: [ftalk ,, stupid love ,, phr's ,, blog] ♥ playing cards :ninja: [pairs && solitaire] ♥ eating :chew: :cheers: [i love eating junkfoods] ♥ cooking [i love experimenting on our uncooked foods.. ♥ feel the rain :hug2: [walks alone or wit' special someone.. wee] ♥ malling :cool: [maybe it's on sale] ♥ watching tv :woohoo: [announcements for no classes :D] ♥ texting :O_O: [full of chain messages && quotes ,, gm's] ♥ dreaming :heart: [me && my crush are together :wow2: ] ♥ listening to music :bow: [especially love songs for emotions to fill the room && rnb for rockin' my world] ♥ parteyyyyyy =D [ i love hanging with my friends] hahahaha.. that's all. :xixi::xixi::xixi:[/i][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:00

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy