• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 1..1234567

[align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

abbii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

i listen to music and sometimes i fell asleep :D
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

[quote]• Soundtrip • Hug pillow and watch the rain fall • Use the PC / surf the web • Watch animu • Chat with my friends about the rain or thunder, if ever there is :D • Sleep[/quote]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

- Go to Conti's and eat some awesome [i]pancit molo[/i]. :D - Turn on the airconditioning so it's extra cold. :xixi: - Watch whatever I feel like watching. Anime, tv series, etc. - When it's cold enough, I turn off the airconditioning because I like hearing the sound of the rain. :} - [b]Sleep.[/b] BEST THING YOU CAN DO.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3520969;1271095727]- Sleep. BEST THING YOU CAN DO.[/quote] [font=Arial][color=red][b]^ haha. THIS. I love sleeping whole day when it rains. :)[/b][/color][/font]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when it rains... i like listening to music sleeping eating chips+ coke drinking mocha reading
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[s]MUST DO[/s] when it rains: - sleep - surf the net - drink hot chocolate - watch horror movie - dance at the rain
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

~* Eat or Drink something hot ~* ask for some soup :lick: ~* Listen to my mp3 ~* Internet =)
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleep! zZZZZZzzzz
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when it rains I do: »» drink coffee of course. :thumbsup: »» listening to my playlist in my phone. »» eat noddles :lol3: »» Sleep and sleep and mooooore sleep. :lol3:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Surf the net and texting. But when there's no electricity. I listen music from my iPod and text while eating. :lick:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

surf the net, watching movies & txting.
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

- watching T.V - playing computer - sleeping - eating alot! - playing with my pets!
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleeping
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i snuggle a warm blanket and a cup of milk :D or joy riding..looking outside or play in the rain.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If I do nothing and it rains, then I'll go outside, stare at the rain and will sing. Or sometimes I'll go swim though it's cold. It's just fun taking a bath under it.
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Drink a cup of hot chocolate or I would love to have a shower in the rain :thumbsup:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sleep :xixi: :zzz:
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1. Hugging myself under a blanket, haha! 2. Sleeping 3. Eating. Yum! Yum! ((:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Watching TV and doing some postings here. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ -- drink hot chocolate. -- play under the rain. -- take a bath in the rain. -- eat hot noodles. [/b] [/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:39

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy