• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 1234567..7

[align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

jaschii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

soUndtrip sLeep pLay in the rain . Internet Drink miLo eAt waTch tv :D
deadly088
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

uHm.. :arrow: sLeeP .. :arrow: SouND TriP :arrow: pLaYiNG GuiTaR..^^
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmmm, :arrow: sound trip.. :arrow: watch movies... :arrow: eat..ahahaha, :arrow: txt... :arrow: surf the net....

Last edited by baby_haizeek (2008-07-18 21:06:13)

nicolekid1116
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: playing psp :arrow: soundtrip :arrow: play w? mah brother :arrow: eating :arrow: txt
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: play psp :arrow: dance :arrow: listen music :arrow: eat :arrow: eat [align=center]&&&[/align] :arrow: eat[/b]
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: txting :arrow: surfing the net(if there's no black out) :arrow: singing :arrow: ps2 :arrow: gameboy. that's what ill mostly do.
mAu yABs u
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm... :arrow: sUrf d net... :arrow: soundtripin :arrow: sleepin :arrow: food trip :arrow: texting :arrow: and probably i'L go outside and play in d puddle wen d rain stopz..lolz weeeeeee!
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ohh, whenever it rains, I climb in our 3rd Floor and listen to it. Its so nice. :)
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When it rains. I usually do.. [b]• Eat what's in the fridge. :3 • Surf the net. :3 • Text. ;) • Picture.Picture galorrreee. :) Hoho! ;D[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow:think of maii crush :arrow:play in the rain :arrow:soundtrip :arrow:sleep :arrow:watch dvds
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

..Read.boOks.. ..but.usually.im.on.my.work^-^
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well for me.... Play Computer... Sleep..... watch TV.... and none the less Tulala....
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. me? i just listen to musics. =) sometimes watching a movie. and mostly i love sleeping when it rains cause its cold. =)
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll sleep or eat but if i'm in the mood, i'll go out and play in the rain. :lol:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i usually sleep.. :arrow: eat :arrow: and do alot of boring things.. haha
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

read books.. listen to music.. =)
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll stay home and Use the internet. :eh::thumbsup:
serenity1816
» n00b
1969-12-31

well i [b]love[/b] the rain so much! i try to catch as much raindrops as i can.. till my hands get soaking wet and tired! :D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

have a mud fight with the next door neighbors house.=D kiddin.
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

texting.. playing guitar.. watching movies.. soundtrip.. reading books.. somtyms i sleep
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:44

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy