• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 1..1234567

[align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

..roxanne.chorva:)
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

[b]NOTHING. [/b] :D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

watch a good movie :P
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sleep, sleep, sleep.. Oh, and sleep.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hot cocoa
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29;#3671718;1283121089]Hot cocoa[/quote] Agreeeee! :) And, kiss someone. Haha. K, what?
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]There are [b]three things [/b]i usually do when it rains.. It's either I [u]go outside and play in the rain[/u], [u]Sleep[/u], or [u]Watch it[/u]. :)[/align]

Last edited by greatpretender22 (2010-09-11 10:44:56)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:28

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy