• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 112345677

[align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

_micah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

i just sleep... :disgust:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

[b]eat and eat :lol: then sleep[/b]
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah .. Eat 1st. and Listen a music . Then final move !! ... Sleep ..
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

do the things i usually do :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i begin catching each drop and feels the rain. wahaha :D wahaha. :lol: wahaha
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]I eat, sleep, surf the net, text, play a game or read.. hehe[/b][/color][/align]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Go out, sitting while enjoying the rain (except for storm, :lol:), listening to the music, and fall asleep while sitting. :lol: i love the rain :wow:
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]*eat alot and then go to sleep. or maybe dance in the rain. :][/b]
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: surf the net :arrow: texting :arrow: listen to music :arrow: sleep :arrow: dance in the rain
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cook lucky me (mami noodles)!! [hahaha!!] :lol3:
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

as I've said earlier ^ most of the times.. I EAT and SLEEP
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Stay indoors, watch tv, eat and sleep.. :zzz:
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:point: Watch TV :point: eat :point: sleep :point: surfing net
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sleep and eat!
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i usually would take a nap. :)
gorgeouschicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Just sleeping.
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sleep..and sing :xixi:
DeeSakashita
» n00b
1969-12-31

`Eat. `The "Chubby Bunny" Game. `Sleep. :] `Internet! :D `Text. :] `Watch the rain. :D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I [b]laugh[/b]. :lol3: I'm happy when it rains. I [b]sleep in the sofa[/b]. Because our sofa is near the window and I love listening to the rain and feel the cold wind. *heaven* :wow2:
poodlebabe28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wait till it stops. xD Read books. Eat ! and if im really bored to death.. Dance!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][i]what are the things that you do when it rains?...[/i] the things dat i do wen it rains are:... :arrow: sleep...:D :arrow: eat.. :arrow: listen to musics... :arrow: read sum bori

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:14

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy