• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 123456..6

Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the sports car([i]yung red[/i]!) [quote]If the mods think this is rubbish or if there is a similar thread to this one, please delete this. :)[/quote]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

The one where it goes: [b]Fact: Your cutting board has more bacteria than your toilet seat. Lysol protects blah, blah, blah. That's a fact![/b] That was one of the most innovative commercials. :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

This [u][b]ONE[/b][/u]: [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rymdlVo3d30[/youtube][/spoiler] I still remember this :D:thumbsup: This was like when I was 7 or 8 :drool: But I do forgot the words though :lol:

Last edited by losher29 (2009-07-23 13:12:54)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]this ONE: i still remember this[/quote] I agree but I prefer the one with the nuns doing that. I can still remember how to do that whahaha! :lol:
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nikki's coke commercial.. :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]losher29 wrote: this ONE: i still remember this I agree but I prefer the one with the nuns doing that. I can still remember how to do that whahaha[/quote] oh. thats good [u][b]THANK[/b][/u]s for the compliment. :D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue] here's mine.. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krwic30z-Og[/youtube] ^I like it especially the "I got stinky.. I got dirty.. But see...I learned" ehehehehehe. :D FYI..I have lots of unforgettable commercials.. but i just forgot the names of that ads..lol :rolleyes: [/color]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. the coke commercial was superb.. i still remember how to do it. :) [spoiler] [i]ito ang beat sabay sabay.. ito ang beat walang sablay.[/i] .LOL. [/spoiler] this is my favorite coke commercial.(too bad it wasnt aired here in the Philippines.) [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCElnTJ3eH0[/youtube]

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-05-10 02:09:32)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh yeah love that coke commercial... the "ito ang beat" ahehe i also like the Chippy Commercials... its very funny.. :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=marjanpatrick]Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the sports car([i]yung red[/i]!) [quote]If the mods think this is rubbish or if there is a similar thread to this one, please delete this. :)[/quote] [/quote] Yeaah!! thic commercial is really unforgettable to me, in fact, I have a clip of this one saved in my mobile, cool!!
@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually, they're alot!hehehe:D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]the coke commercial now... the one wit the devil and the angel turned into normal people..(the guy is sooo cute there...)[/b][/color]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]the coke commercial now... the one wit the devil and the angel turned into normal people..(the guy is sooo cute there...)[/quote] Oh yeah. That's also my favorite. [b]Angel: [/b][i]Are you from here?[/i] [b]Devil: [/b][i]I am now![/i] :lol:
_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]u_dont_matter_anymore wrote: the coke commercial now... the one wit the devil and the angel turned into normal people..(the guy is sooo cute there...) Oh yeah. That's also my favorite. Angel: Are you from here? Devil: I am now! :lol:[/quote] me three!! same w/ u guys...
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]the coke commercial now... the one wit the devil and the angel turned into normal people..(the guy is sooo cute there...)[/quote] [b][color=#ff6699]Same to me.. hihi.. =)[/b][/color]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah that is also my favorite commercial.... Benjamin Tang - the devil, half german half thai. Michelle Dantes - the angel
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=ewenessgALLore]here's mine.. ^I like it especially the "I got stinky.. I got dirty.. But see...I learned" ehehehehehe. :D FYI..I have lots of unforgettable commercials.. but i just forgot the names of that ads..lol :rolleyes:[/quote] I love this commercial I like the thought, the theme but the whole Nido Fortified thing ruined the momentum. :thumbsdown: [quote=marjanpatrick]this is my favorite coke commercial.(too bad it wasnt aired here in the Philippines.)[/quote] Awww what a sweet commercial. :thumbsup: Those commercials are great. Coke always has the best commercials don't you think?[/b]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]ewenessgALLore wrote: here's mine.. ^I like it especially the "I got stinky.. I got dirty.. But see...I learned" ehehehehehe. FYI..I have lots of unforgettable commercials.. but i just forgot the names of that ads..lol I love this commercial I like the thought, the theme but the whole Nido Fortified thing ruined the momentum.[/quote] [color=dodgerblue] ^Ahahahaha.. Approve! Sorry for that thing.. :|[/color]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]losher29[/b]: weee. i also love that commercial. i remembered in our elementary days, we used to do that at school when one of us would buy a coke. haha.:lol: [spoiler] ..ito ang beat sabay sabay. ito ang beat bawal sablay. pabilis ng pabilis. wag magmimiss, wag magmimiss. gets mo na? gets ko na. aaaah. coca-cola!! nalilito nalilito. nahihilo nahihilo. coke ko toh, coke ko toh, coke ko toh, coke ko toh!:D [/spoiler] [b]topic[/b]: i love the current commercial of selecta ice cream. sharon and miel are on it. miel is soo cute. haha. a typical little girl who's loves ice cream. miel is super cute!!!:lol: miel's lines were.. "ube, mango and chocolate!", and "sarap! (she pronounced it as sharap! haha.). here's the video of it. v v http://youtube.com/watch?v=D43UeOV8TFs

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-05-14 14:32:06)

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chippy comercial.. the... anu kayang name ng banda natin??...(saw the chippy..) ah alam ko na... TEAR HERE!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:38

[ 10 queries - 0.536 second ]
Privacy Policy